Conrad Murray -- Just What the Doctor Ordered

7/31/2010 4:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray continued his vacation yesterday -- lounging with a drink in the pool in Miami with baby mama Nicole Alvarez and their young son.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson2
Murray's vacay can only last so long -- he's due in court to face involuntary manslaughter charges on August 23.

HumanNature

I WANT TO KNOW WHO IS PAYING DR DEATH LAWYERS, PR, LOANS, FANCY CARS, MORTGAGE, LICENSES, CHILD SUPPORT(S), TAILORED SUITS, TRAVEL, MISTRESS LIVING EXPENSES, HAIRCUTS, PERSONAL LIVING EXPENSES AND VACATION!!!!
DR DEATH SUPPOSE TO BE BROKE!!!!
Posted at 3:24 PM on Jul 31, 2010 by HumanNature
____________

Well HN....that's really a stupid question.
Your once broke on this broken down butt (before he "died" that is) LordOfDarkness KingOfPop is.

Posted at 7:20 PM on Jul 31, 2010 by Tellit

If you really believe that then you are really STUPID!!!

Have you seen MJ lately????

Deb

@Tellit,

OhWell sent your regards my way the other day and I thank you, that was very sweet. I am here in Utah, taking a major bashing I see from all the folks who think that OhWell, Trish, you and me are the same person - AGAIN! Or should I say still LOL! We will have to meet someday with placards around our necks identifying ourselves...nah, they'd never believe it anyway!

I see all of these murderous comments from fans and I have to agree with OhWell - and they call HIM a hater??? Sheesh. I guess when it comes to MJ it's ok to have a double standard.

Hope all is well with you!

Deb

If you really believe that then you are really STUPID!!!

Have you seen MJ lately????

Posted at 7:28 PM on Jul 31, 2010 by HumanNature

All I can say is I hope Tellit is right, that MJ is not dead, because if he is I can only imagine how nasty he looks due to the decomposition...you know, adipocere formation and all. YUCK

OhWell Says: I AM OHWELL AND I APPROVED THIS MESSAGE

HumanNature

61...Dr Death claims he DON'T DRINK but LOOK, THE QUACK IS SIPPING A DRINK AT POOL SIDE!!!!
STONE COLD MURDERING LIAR!!!!
Posted at 3:00 PM on Jul 31, 2010 by HumanNature
___________

lmao....
oh HN....let Conrad drink his iced tea in peace....
and go pee in a cup...
aren't you due a drug test?

Posted at 7:12 PM on Jul 31, 2010 by Tellit

It must really bother you what I post!!!

So you know for a fact that Dr Death is drinking Long Island Ice Tea???

What I like to do is pee in your mouth!!!

That way you would know that I have passed the drug test!!

Deb

BTW - re the drink Dr. Murray is sipping. PROVE IT IS ALCOHOL. Speculation runs rampant; perhaps it truly is lemonade or iced tea or some fruity nonalcoholic drink. How stupid are you people to make a judgment like that based on a photograph???? Just because none of YOU can sit in a pool without being drunk doesn't mean the good doctor can't!!!!

OHWELL SAYS: I AM OHWELL AND I APPROVE OF THIS MESSAGE TOO!

HumanNature

f you really believe that then you are really STUPID!!!

Have you seen MJ lately????

Posted at 7:28 PM on Jul 31, 2010 by HumanNature

OhWell Says: I AM OHWELL AND I APPROVED THIS MESSAGE

Posted at 7:38 PM on Jul 31, 2010 by Deb

Do you really think that I give a rat ass about YOU, Crazy Sybil????

When you see MJ tell him I say HELLO!!!

Deb

Human Nature - You must be on drugs or are a cloner because the Human Nature I remember from the beginning was always a peacemaker, with the worldwide L.O.V.E. hug and all. I had my suspicions that you are not the real HN, but your comment about peeing in Tellit's mouth confirmed them. If indeed you are the original, how sad....and how far you have fallen.

HumanNature

Have anyone thought about the pain that Dr Death's wife might be going through???

Those pictures of him with his other family speak volume!!!!

HumanNature

Posted at 7:48 PM on Jul 31, 2010 by Deb

Cut the BS crap!!!

You don't know me!!!

Fallen, my ass, you are one twisted person!!!

You want to attack me Sybil and defend Tellit, OhWell and the rest of the HATERS cause you get off of some sort of emotional hateful rush!!!

I WILL NOT BE BULLY BY YOU OR ANY OF YOUR SPLIT PERSONALITIES!!!

Keep your conversation between Tellit and OhWell!!!

HumanNature

danger baby

Thank you!!!

MJ's LOVE = WORLD WIDE LOVE

(( LOVE HUG ))

MiMi

Let's list all of Conrat's exceptional qualities shall we?

1. Has multiple mistress's

2. Has multiple children by multiple mistress's

3. Does not financially support his children

4. Does not know how to wear a raincoat

5. Does not know how to correctly perform CPR

6. Murders the most famous entertainer in the world

7. Is a known liar

If I have omitted any other qualities of this exceptional human being please feel free to add them to the list.

HumanNature

Those pictures of a MARRIED Dr Death frolicking with his mistress and baby ARE SHAMEFUL!!!!

Dr Death DON'T GIVE A RAT ASS ABOUT HIS WIFE!!!

GET A DIVORCE FOR CRYING SAKE!!!!

AND FOR PEOPLE SUPPORTING THIS TYPE OF CHARACTER!!!

SHAME ON YOU!!!!

Kathy

This is just another clue that Michael Joe Jackson is not dead. I don't think even TMZ could be this cruel if he was really dead. To keep rubbing salt in the wound by showing Murray enjoying himself all the time and Michael laying in a tomb at Forest Lawn. Just food for thought.

HumanNature

DR DEATH IS A MAN WHORE!!!!

DR DEATH IS A LIAR!!!

DR DEATH IS DEAD BEAT FATHER!!!

DR DEATH COMMITTED GREEDY MURDER!!!

THROW THIS DISGUSTING PIECE OF **** IN JAIL!!!!