Snooki's Mug Shot

Her Mascara Runneth Over

8/1/2010 3:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained Snooki's mug shot -- taken moments after the Seaside Heights PD arrested the "Jersey Shore" star for disorderly conduct Friday afternoon.

0802-snooki-mom-ex-tmz-2
Snooki -- aka Nicole Polizzi -- was in held in custody for several hours ... before she was released on her own recognizance.

As we previously reported, Snooki had been partying on the boardwalk earlier in the day with a beer bong ... and at one point, she fell off of a bicycle.

Sources tell us Snooki went out to dinner with one of her cast members after the incident last night.

You Betcha

No wonder the republicans are using her as spokesperson against taxes.

Jon-Paul Stone

Why is Snooki famous again? She is one hot mess,and ugly as sin. I am sorry to say that because I am usually a nice person but in her case I think she deserves it and it is true. I mean come on she is wearing a shirt claiming that she loves herself, who does that? Also, how did she think she could sit on a park bench whip out a beer bong and pour "coke" ( I am sure there was only coke in there, I know the only way I drink coke is out of a beer bong) into it and start hitting the beer bong and not bring negative attention to herself. She is either really dumb, or this is a publicity stunt perpetrated by the folks at MTV to promote " Jersey Shore"

DanteSoCal

VickiG, you took the words out of my mouth twice! Highest praise to Brad Ferro, the distinguished gentleman that soiled his knuckles on this tramp! I hope "slutty" reads all these posts and realizes that people with any sense of dignity cannot stand her much less the show. Better yet, I hope MTV reads them, even though any sense of dignity the channel had is long gone, and fires her ass! @Anon E Mouse... she's not Mexican you stupid troll! @Karma... it's amusing that you believe in karma. If karma exists, then please explain why newborns and toddlers die. What have they done in their life to deserve death?! The death that your belief demands because of some heinous act that innocent child committed! I win!

P.S. I was just kidding about the Brad Ferro thing. Men should never hit women! F-U Mel... I hope you get gangraped in jail by those same N's and W's you punk ass bitch! You are a horroble Catholic!!!

And I'm done!

Timothy M. Nolan

Snooki, Situation, Pratt, Montag, Patridge, Redstone Karadashians, Hilton , all of them at MTV they are like a cancer spreading idiocracy & brain damage, and even convincing most people that being a douchebag attention whore & doing zero is the way to be rich & famous and not being a true professional in the business or learning in acting schools.

Kelly

Dawn @ #22 is spot on!! Celeb Rehab is waiting!! HA!!!

I don't know what it is abt her but I like seeing the trainwreck that is Snooks. It's probably the fact that she seems oblivious to the cameras around her, yet has to be playing to them?! Dunno, finny thhough : )

Snooks says and does the most random things EVER!! She is most def in her own little world.

I still don't see what law she really broke...not really. I see worse things daily! Miss her hair bump too!

Andolini

Are you happy NOW MTV??? you used to be about the music..not about these dumb sh*ts...BET, VH1, have it going on..Ok celebrity Rehab isn"t all that but these poor excuses for humans Jersy shores, WHORES ??? Man..someone in charge, should just get a brain and end it all, oh yeahh there are NO Leaders at MTV that's why they offer this Sh*t for us to be entertained with..it's not entertaining it's just trash..boycot MTV..for being just as fu*ken stupid as the shows they put on ...PEACE!!! Bada Bing!!

J

Snookie, I like you but stop being an *******.

DENNIS

COME ON!!! WHO THE **** CARES ABOUT THIS LOOSER.ANOTHER HEIDI MONTAG TO WASTE OUR TIME ON.YOR 15 MINUTES ARE UP STUPID. FADE TO BLACK . PLEASE!!!!

cassy

doesn't NJ have a deficit? I hope MTV paid them for this free publicity

tig

Who gives a ****????

brofy

drunk,fat, and stupid is no way to go through life!

fortune cookie

That's the most hilarious picture!

Joanne Kaiser

I cant even deal w/ the fact that this girl is famous. I am a big fan of "reality" tv and I watch many so-called reality shows for entertainment. But the fact that this girl & the rest of her "costars" get paid and get publicity for talking the way they talk and acting the way they act, just shows how ridiculous this country is.Please- Lets keep up on people with actual talent. This girl acts like trash, and her friends do too!

Yak

Please go away - forever. I never want to see you again as long as I live. Capisce?

woody

I love how all the non party animals bash the show. Go play bingo ugly butts! All the ugly girls come out to talk trash but they are the ones who have got bashed all there lives!