Snooki's Mug Shot

Her Mascara Runneth Over

8/1/2010 3:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained Snooki's mug shot -- taken moments after the Seaside Heights PD arrested the "Jersey Shore" star for disorderly conduct Friday afternoon.

0802-snooki-mom-ex-tmz-2
Snooki -- aka Nicole Polizzi -- was in held in custody for several hours ... before she was released on her own recognizance.

As we previously reported, Snooki had been partying on the boardwalk earlier in the day with a beer bong ... and at one point, she fell off of a bicycle.

Sources tell us Snooki went out to dinner with one of her cast members after the incident last night.

annasantiago

She's fat! Looks so gross. Since when is it ok, cool, hot, etc. to be a disgusting overweight slob? And don't u fatties get on me for talking crap or for being intolerant of people who are fat. You already know that there is absolutely no excuse for being fat. Unless you're on steroids or stuck in a wheelchair. It's all due to too much eating & not enough physical activity! PERIOD!!! Obesity is not a disease in Africa & other starving places, now is it???

ken

Who really cares what happens to her, she gets way to much press for someone who is so insignificant,

Red Swingline Stapler

It's always sad when an Oompa Loompa goes bad. Willy Wonka should be held accountable for its actions.

ashli

none of you guys are any better than her. look how you all are talking about another human being. bitch. slut. oompa loompa .... i hope none of u claim to be christian b/c it would b a big fat LIE. if ur gunna say anything about her u should say u feel sry for her and hope she gets help. maybe pray 4 her. quit HAAAATTTTIIIINNNG.

plow

What a fat pig.

Bob Goodden

Yo did they find my car keys yet?

ustings.com

love the name hate the mug shot. But what is there to love in a Mug shot.

I guess if u look good in a mug shot u must be beautiful.

Rihana looked good in hers

Mark

I don't know about everyone else, but I am getting sick and tired of seeing these damn reality stars!! F'ing idiots, and the cast is at the very top!

Source Love

My heart aches with each comment. I pray to God that no one related to her is reading these hateful remarks. Mostly everyone writes about taste, class and morals... all this while insulting and judging a human being? You speak of "wake up America!" Yes, I ask that you please wake up and realize that two wrongs do not make a right. If all of you united to source love, create peace and unity in this world, perhaps women - PEOPLE - like Snooki would not have to use dramatic exit strategies to reality. I am so saddened that so many of you can be so creative with hurtful words, but lack creativity with kindness. It's easy to love likable, good looking people. Challenge yourselves and ASK YOURSELVES why someone like Snooky anger you? Everything in our lives is a mere reflection of our being. What are you creating to have lives waste away before you? Come on people, wake up! That energy you're using to judge these celebrities, use it for good. Each of you are powerful and can create goodness in this world. This should be a place for you to find the souls that need your love and prayers.

Before you throw stones, look in the mirror.

holly grace

ohhh ****! that sacred me a little.. bhahahaha but i love her shes great she also makes real good TV exhibit A lmfao

Rick

She looks like a chola from east LA

J J

FAT BASTARD

UnprotectedTruth

this Snookie girl is scary scandelous. I cant imagine how many guys she's slept with , and she's so dumb that you know she's not using protection. I could be in a herpe outbreak and tell her its a rash from my wetsuit, she'd still be down for it raw dogg. This girl is what you call a come dumpster. not a good thing to be known for

Lori

MTV please fire this group of "I'm better than you now" You need a new group of peeps every year and rotate the beaches..... Wildwood, Cape May, Ocean City all at the Jersey Shore. I loved season one and will "NOT" watch season two or three is this group is still on it.

john johnson

she gonna be a mean little drunk sucka when she grows up!