Is Lil Jon Hosting 'TMZ on TV' Again ..... Yeeeeah!!!

8/2/2010 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He's baaaaaaaaack!!! Lil Jon -- and his chalice -- are making their triumphant return to the TMZ newsroom to host today's TMZ on TV!

This time, Jon takes on everything from Hebrew ... to karate ... to Lindsay Lohan!

You don't wanna miss this!!!  Check your local listings.

CrisDizzle

uno! Yeeeah!! =p

OCKnights

WHAT?!?!?!?!

nothing

So, is Harvey hiding out because of what Oksana's rep said about Mel wanting to kill him? Sure is coincidental that he stopped hosting the show shortly after that newsbreak.

Lil John is a hoot.

Scottinssmd

Whaaaaaaaat!?!

OKAY!!!

I think he's personable and has a great attitude. Very refreshing.

Dani

My hubby and I thought Lil Jon was the Best Host on TMZ EVER!!!!!!!

Watch out Harvey and move aside Charles....Lil Jon needs to be HIRED to take OVER once and for ALL!

We are as white as white can be and don't even know who Lil Jon is but, as a TMZ host, you ROCK!!! LOVE YA!!

BTW, after the Mel story broke.....is Harvey in hiding? Is there some truth to that story or is just on vacation? Hoping he's relaxing on a vaca somewhere!!

Matt

NICE TO KNOW SOMEONE OUT OF JAIL, DOES DRUGS, AND GET REWARED.

Pebbles

Lil John was hilarious. fell in love with him when he pinch-hit for Harvey :) missed Harvey though...

janja

GREAT! can't wait to watch, I thought he made a great and funny host, still miss Harvey as well hope he's having a great holiday.

BallaBlocka

YEEEEEEAAAAAH!!!

Mel Gibson

WTF???? is this 2006??? Lil Jon is a has been. Over, who cares about this ***?

kat

OHHHHHHHHHH, lil john is great as host. he is into it, which makes it great! love the cup!!!!!

linda

I think thats a very good choice. Hes much funnier than the other guy with the dreads thats on Harveys staff. Where the heck is Harvey anyway???? Better get back soon Harvey or you may be replaced ...(laffing)

Kath

LOVED him last time! He's a stitch and a great replacement for Harvey. He should be kept on as a regular replacement for comic relief. I also love the dry sense of humor of the guy with the dreads (sorry, don't know you name). The different personalities are a great change of pace. (and I agree with others...he must be related to Harvey)

Valerie

Harvey please please show the guy that does the "voice overs" for most of the stories you guys talk about... My man and I, crack up every time he interjects on the subject... I usually can tell a voice over actor... but this one... I cannot get.... Please help... I think this is an awesome subject.... This show is da BOMB!!!!

Kind regards,
Valerie

Donovan

Are these full episodes available online like TMZ live?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments