Is Lil Jon Hosting 'TMZ on TV' Again ..... Yeeeeah!!!

8/2/2010 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He's baaaaaaaaack!!! Lil Jon -- and his chalice -- are making their triumphant return to the TMZ newsroom to host today's TMZ on TV!

This time, Jon takes on everything from Hebrew ... to karate ... to Lindsay Lohan!

You don't wanna miss this!!!  Check your local listings.

CiaraSexiestWomanAlive

well alright then!

Chuck

Hey Matt, I believe you're mistaking Lil Jon for Lil Wayne who has done drugs and is actually still in jail. But I understand all "Lil" do look alike.

Lori

Where's Harvey!!!

John

BLECH! Bring back Harvey!! Aren't we all SICK of rappers yet?? Wasn't this old 20 years ago??

Sultry

I agree with Valerie. Point out the great writers and/or the people/person that do the voice overs. These people are nuts and horribly funny and I want to see who they are too.

Pay your writers well Harvey! They make the whole show. It would be nothing without those incredibly stuupid writers you have. They make me laugh every time!

C

That guy is funny as hell! Keep him on all the time......just get rid of those other annoying chicks on the show- they suck the life out of the show

Sultry

Where is Harvey? Is he having plastic surgery? I liked Lil John eventhough I have no idea who he is in the industry. I thought he would be gangster and inappropriate, but funny. It turned out he did pretty good. But still, I like Harvey. Where are you Harv??

Joi

I'm doing the Snoopy Happy Dance!

writenow

No. Please God, no. Much prefer staff. All staff. So, no. Please God, no.

John

I am so sick of rap and rappers and the people who think they are "cool." They are talentless hacks who can't sing, write music or do anything else other than wear outrageous clothes that don't fit. Bring back Harvey. At least he has interesting things to say. Rappers are for people who think they are cool, but are really living 20 years in the past.

writenow

What John said. Look, TMZ is cool because of the writers and other staff...led by Harvey. I don't want to knock the Lil Jon because I'm sure he's a nice person....it's just that

A) he doesn't have news mojo; and
B) he doesn't have news mojo.

Dig?

Nick

Harvey should make Lil Jon staff, or at least a frequent guest. The man is really funny!

writenow

Just look at it as a successful experiment! Thank Lil Jon for participating (and he'll appreciate becoming a Trivia Pursuit answer) and return the program to your Staff. Last, know this. Even when the news is light-weight: Grown-ups don't want their news delivered by someone wearing sunglasses.

Signed,

Dudette

Julianne

I really miss Harvey!!! :( :(
Please bring him back!! Where did he go?? I really hope he hasn't permanently stopped hosting the show or TMZ Live. I have stopped watching both because I only like Harvey.
I really hope Harv's on vacation and not stopped hosting. :(

lauren