Oksana to Be Deposed in Child Custody Case

8/1/2010 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Oksana Grigorieva will take the oath -- swearing to tell the truth tomorrow when she is deposed in the child custody dispute with Mel Gibson.

Mel Gibson Oksana Custody

Sources tell us Oksana and her attorneys will meet with Mel's attorneys.

This could be tricky for Oksana because although the primary focus will be custody of Lucia, the topic of the tapes will most likely come up -- the recording and sale of them. Oksana could invoke her Fifth Amendment rights and refuse to talk about that subject.

Either way, tomorrow's events will be critical in this case. Check in with TMZ for all the updates.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

GatoNegro

This ACTURD Gibson is one scary dude... I wouldn't let him near my child!!! I suspect genetics is at play here...i mean AUSTRALIA WAS A PENAL COLONY! Their decendants r criminals.Look at that ACTURD Russel Crowe...another angry weirdo. And speaking of criminals- is that producer still roaming around free,u know, the one w/ the dead wife in a Mexican sewer? THERE'S NO PEOPLE LIKE SHOW PEOPLE...

Posted at 12:35 PM on Aug 1, 2010 by Laurie_NY

NEWSFLASH!!!! Mel was born in New York. He is an American citizen.

KM

@ MEL

I have a huge question....If she did not release the tapes to ROL which have potentially destroyed her Credibility and put her in jeopardy with the courts and the police for leaking sealed evidence....WHY WOULD SHE GIVE THEM THAT STREET INVERVIEW YERTERDAY....the Mike clearly said RADAR....they should be her enemy for leaking this stuff because she could get in trouble.... Am I wrong?

Posted at 12:45 PM on Aug 1, 2010 by KM

KM

To clarify my post.... She should be furious with ROL for what they have done to her reputation....I would not speak to them if they leaked my sealed do***ents which could get me jail time.

KM

MEL......I think Mel is going to stay away and let his attorneys handle the deposition. This eliminates her from saying she was too scared to talk or that he was making mean faces at her or whatever she would lie about to make herself the victim.......Good for him if he does not go...dont give her any ammo to do yet another interview with ROL....

middleagedcrazy

KM great idea. Hope there are some legal/pr people lurking around here.

Will send link to this am's ABC news re doctoring tapes if I can find it. The irony is too sad and we should all take note.

wondering

I can just imagine the goings on inside the court as her lawyers try to get the photo of her teeth or nubs admitted into evidence with the argument that she could have easily fit mels entire fist inside her mouth and gives the court a demonstration while the defense lawyer quickly stands up shouting if the lips don't fit you must acquit! and the judge finally tossing the photo out due to her lips being too inflammatory

breat

Machismo is alive and well in the United States. Our society is very "chauvinistic" -- sad but the truth!! Mel must be living his procefessed tradional catholicism :) He probably suffers from a madona-whore complex. Robyn is the Madona and Oksana the "whore".

Laurie_NY

His father is Australian...we're talking about lineage, GATORADE!

Laurie_NY

It's astonishing to me how much the California police have to put up with! When he got busted driving drunk, he sat in the police car and kept banging himself on the seat screaming ' YOU MOTHER F.....I'M GONNA FFFFFFF YOU'!!! And how he owns Malibu and he's gonna spend all his money getting even w/ the cop!!!Lolololololol...I'd like to see that ACTURD get away w/ that crap w/ a NEW YORK COP!!!

Genna

Posted at 12:45 PM on Aug 1, 2010 by KM

Bravo, KM! I was wondering when someone would pick up on that. Now, perhaps people will understand one of the many reasons why her PR reps dropped her. I haven no doubt that her actions in that street interview with RADAR had her attorneys running for the Valium.

Donna

Good, this is where it should have stayed all along, in the court system. Now the truth will come out!! We will learn how much she attempted to twist what actually happened. I hope the court comes down on her for going in public with all of this and put her in contempt. This has gone on for to long!!

KM

Genna

No kidding....Who would speak to the agency that could single handedly will be responsible for destroying your custody case, proving you a liar, showing photo of your baby....She is sue happy and be awarded millions if she did not leak that stuff...Yet she has done nothing to halt ROL? She instead grants them a street interview...WTF....that shows me she is in bed with them

Tellthetruth59

Posted at 1:42 PM on Aug 1, 2010 by breat
------------------------------------------------

If by "whore" you mean to compromise one's principles for personal gain then Oksana is a whore. She sold her children to a tabloid.

middleagedcrazy

Waiting with bated breath for the next installment --

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but odds are everything will be sealed -- State of California welfare will insist. Makes me sad because of the true enjoyment of intelligent (most of the time) discussions, but in all fairness to the many children involved, we should be grateful if they finally take a stand.

StarryStarryNight

i wouldn't be surprised if oink$ana ends up suing rol.