Snooki -- A Little Loopy

8/1/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Snooki didn't get arrested yesterday -- instead she hit up a few rides on the boardwalk in Seaside Heights.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
This time if Snooki thought the room was spinning, it had nothing to do with drinking.

mike

Can someone please tell me why this fat, short and ugly tramp gets any face time? Enjoy your 15 minutes cuz life is really gonna suck when it's over.

LaToya Jackson

She is a train wreck.. We can't watch.. Yet we can't look away.

GOLLY

Short, Fat and Ugly I gues is the way to go through life. In less than 5 years, she is going to get really bad. Unfortunatly genetics are against her, and then she will be realy ugly on the outside and if she don't change, in the inside also.

peoplearesilly

My God. How much longer do we have to hear about this stupid little troll? It's so apparent the arrest thing was set up for publicity. Yet so many people believe this nonsense.

Get lives people. Quit giving this dumb ass reality stars face time. Let's advocate for some decent TV shows to watch instead of all of this crap that is constantly shoved down our throats.

She's an idiot. The show is stupid, and I can't believe how many stupid people watch this nonsense. Must be uneducated idiots that get off on this nonsense.

leo

this girl is thick and fugly. POS.

LaToya Jackson

She got something wrong with her.. She needs to just GO AWAY !!! Boycott, Boycott, Boycott

Popeye

She is one nasty wench. A waste of life and TV time.

bill

not wasting my time on this garbage of a show

audio1222

You know, the snooker thinks she is riding to the dolly madison plant.. hogs & kisses

Yak

I don't understand the public appeal and the media's obsession of this fat little troll. She doesn't have a single redeeming quality about her. I watched the first episode of the first season of the show she is on and it was embarrassing.

Lord help the USA if people are truly like this and people truly find people like her "fascinating".

LAWRENCE

What's important to note is that the little pig is sitting on the outside of the seat. This is important because gravity pushes both parties towards the outside. Had the seating assignment been reversed this would have been a picture of the pig squeezing the last breath out of her friend. Let's thank the experienced ride operator for saving another young life with his in-depth training.

Donna

Oompa Loopma takes a ride, HAHAHAHA.

keyslammer

WHO the hell is SNOOKIE? I JUST started hearing this name E-V-E-R-Y D-A-Y last week. If this is another reality TV show featuring Snooky all I have to say is I'm really worried. My gosh, we've got better looking people at the local (Alvin, Tx) Wal-Mart. I say create a channel strictly for reality shows and then the rest of us can watch television without the schedule being compromised.

danny

short,fat, and ugly i knew i seen her before!! troll under the bridge she wont let you pass unless you solve her riddle. mtv should be shame.

rex

the rides att wildwood are way better then the rides at seaside wild wood has upside down roller coaster wooden one too and a giant feris wheel the condor two water parks and the board walk is bigger and longer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments