Former 'Baywatch' Chicks

Who'd You Rather?

8/2/2010 1:30 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

"Baywatch" babes of yore, Nicole Eggert, 38, Traci Bingham, 42, and Gena Lee Nolin, 38, all washed up at the David Hasselhoff roast in L.A. on Sunday.

0802_whoyourahter
Question is ...

Rachel Rothechild

Okay the middle one looks so scary. Everything about her is fake. The other women looked naturally beautiful.

BallaBlocka

I still remember when Gena Lee Nolin had that Sheena TV series. I got mad boners off her playing Queen of the Jungle...

jxtr

TMZ, are you sure that's Traci Bingham in the middle?

a fan

These gals you wrote washed up? I know you were trying to be funny like washed up to go to the event ,but maybe say they arrived at the event that was happening? they look very pretty and enough with the critisms! when you point the finger the thumb comes back at ya! look at yourselves!! these gals were a part of American televisin and lets respect the work they did and do! gals you all look beautiful!

THIN LIZZY

Nicole she still looks great!!

w

#28 absolutely & I'm adding to the List.
David Hasselhoff, Catwoman Jocelyn Wildenstein & Janice ****son these two could be twins. Sorry Janice..love your personality but geeZ have you looked in the mirror your face also looks melted, and her new boyfriend Hollywood producer Bill Johnson they both look really SCARY, frankenstein and his bride!!!!!!!!!

You wonder do these people look in the mirror?! or they are all on CRACK. lolz

j

Yikes! Sad thing is they all would look pretty nice right now if they did not all get horrific plastic surgery. They look like the next cast of "Jersey Housewifes". Nicole, so gorgeous when she was a young teen on Charles & Charge still has a pretty face but she needs to drop weight and get rid of the implants. Nolan- she did the same thing, destroying a flawless body by getting big obvious fake boobs. Too bad.

Wade

choo choo, all aboard the ugly train

kaye

Traci looks so ugly...why did you do that to yourself...trying to look white and ashamed of your black heriatge...I know you're bi-racial, but you looked better that way...no more jobs for you babe!

Robert

Where was the option for Angela Lansbury? I'd take her any day over those three.

RJ Hunt

Traci...In the ass because she needs it!!!

GeneNash_com

When did E.T. get a boob job?

Blaketheman

Gena is the only one who's HOT! She'll bring class to these train wrecks!!!!!!

Blaketheman

Sorry guys, Gena Lee Nolin still rocks the house. but why is she with these train wrecks??? GENA!!!!!!! I'll save you.

Shawn Lamley

I think they look pretty good for being their age. gena is the best looking out of all of them, I watched her on price is right to sheena and has always been classy. tracy looks rough, nicole looks a bit heavy, but I still think overall they will have a good show. I'll watch it. didn't gena have like 4 kids? sorry but she's a hot milf.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments