Johnny Depp's Shirtless Pirate Chest

8/2/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Rockin' a samurai 'do and no shirt, Johnny Depp enjoyed his day in the sun while on a break from shooting the latest "Pirates of the Caribbean" sequel in Maui this weekend.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
Who knew Captain Jack Sparrow wore floral board shorts?

liz

gosh... cant believe this is the sexiest man alive.... cant believe they didn't pick jackman again... or someone else... Depp is cute, great talent... but sexiest man alive???

Christtina G.

Why can't we all just be the color we were born with? White people baking themselves to get darker, black people bleaching themselves to get lighter. It's stupid. Let's all just let each other be the color God made us without ridiculing.

NoBozo

Kinda looks like a plucked chicken -- just kidding...

realitychecker

Slam his floral shorts/haircut/whatever. JD has that whole "bad boy" look on lock, imo. Just love me some Johnny Depp!!!

Tori_B.

He looks like Gizmo from the Gremlins movie.

Usually he's hot as hell but I guess everybody has their "off" days.

Debbie

This guy is just perfect for Angelina Jolie! I wish Brad Pitt would hurrying up and dump this serial maneater homewrecker and go back to the woman he married Jennifer Aniston and get her pregnant. Movie studios and producers should have to put up insurance should Angelina Jolie seduce and or break up a relationship or marriage a minimum of one million is paid to the other woman.

123

He looks great and at least he doesn't look like those other actors who are pumped with steroids...

Woot

Oh Johnny... how I love you! No matter your age or body shape, you'll always be #1 to me.

Mari

Forget about skin cancer...what about the lung cancer he's 100% sure to get from sucking on all the cancer sticks. He has a good looking face but you can bet his breath stinks! EWWW!

femonanon

after seeing this picture, I am not in lust with him anymore. how can someone with that much money not look at least decent...my arms look better and I'm a 48 yr old female

SarahB1

He looks tired and who wouldn't be with the multi-film schedule Depp works? I also wonder what book he is carrying here. To some of those previously commenting, I doubt if the photographer is anywhere near Depp or if Depp is paying any attention to him.

me

!?What book is that?!

Jane

He is the sexist man alive only from the neck up. The guy really needs to start working out.

Joi

Johnny's looking a little doughboy-ish.

R

Where was your camera guy lurking?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments