Kim Kardashian -- 'Stalker' Won't Leave Me Alone

8/2/2010 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian claims her alleged stalker is trying to get back into her life -- via Twitter -- and TMZ has learned she's now going to the cops to try and protect herself ... and her NFL boyfriend Miles Austin.

Kim Kardashian Stalker
Sources close to Kim tell us the reality star is "freaked out" ... because the man she has a restraining order against, Dennis Shaun Bowman, has been recently ranting about her on Twitter and sending messages to Miles and her sister Khloe.

Kim and her lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, believe the tweets could be a violation of the restraining order that's already in place against Bowman.

Chapman Holley tells us, "I will be speaking with law enforcement detectives ... to determine whether or not Mr. Bowman's actions are a violation of the order in place restricting Mr. Bowman's conduct toward Ms. Kardashian."

As TMZ previously reported, a judge granted Kardashian's request for a restraining order back in February -- which means dude isn't supposed to have any contact with her until 2013.

Tyler Elliott

Kim's 'stalker' is white.. if he was black, he'd be Kim' new boyfriend

electriczipper

is there only 1 lawyer in all of hollywood,you need a man lawyer to get the best defense..sure as hell not a woman..

Yep I said that

Every week its some mindless drivel with this woman, this is her own fault she appears ANY WHERE for any reason, she tweets non stop about where she is and whats shes doing all in the name of publicity and the almighty photo op

Sensible Sense

The Kardashians are shame for the armenian people. Instead of using their celebrity for honorable causes, such as making US congress adopt a Turkish genocide resolution, require all armenian women to shave their legs, and donate their time to public service in STD clinics, they only care about exploiding their ass/ets.

The mother country would be ashamed of such sluts, just ask any of the armenian taxi drivers in Beverly hills (usually they are the one who look persian, but they use no cologne and smell au naturel).

TRUTHURTS

HOW ABOUT KEEP UR COTTAGE CHEESE BIG OL FAT STINKY BUTT AT HOME AND OFF OF TWITTER.
WHO DID YOU THINK WAS LOOKING AT YOUR ''RAUNCHY'' 1000'S OF PHOTOS YOU HAVE OUT THERE?
FOR SURE NOT PRINCE CHARMING!
YOU RAUNCHY DUMMY!

Trooper Tom

Oh big surprise this bitch is getting her weekly publicity BS. Stupid bitch needs to stop tweeting to the world where she is and whats she is doing but then again if she didn't do that no one would know much less care what the hell she does

john fitzgerald

Is that Corey Feldman with a Coif?

BarryH

I had something similar happen to me. The punk was using ME to get himself attention from his friends and some girl he was trying to impress. He'd call me and leave stupid "made-up-on-the-fly" threatening messages and even make "silent appearances" where I was.

So I got rid of the dumbass by STALKING HIM BACK!

I found out where he worked, lived, and hung out, and I simply followed his ass EVERYWHERE I could until he got FRUSTRATED because he couldn't get rid of ME!

He moved out of state to get away from me!

Problem solved!

3Storms

10,000 internets bets that the stalker is really a Japanese whaler who mistook her for a humpback

Beavis

She's not a star!!!!

Beavis

SAhe's not a star!!!!!!!

nacho

Gee... you put your life out there on twitter, tweeter, whatever.. your every move of where you are, what you are doing, who you are doing, etc. and you wonder WHY you get a stalker. And a Cory Feldman stalker at that!!!

AnnieSH

@Ugh: I was going to ask the same thing! Usually if it's a REAL LIFE stalker, it would be a photo of a mug shot or a blurred picture of the individual. But this photo looks professionally made.

I'm guessing it's either 15 minutes of fame or publicity stunt.

Throwback kid

THE STALKER HAS HIS OWN BLACK AND WHITE HEAD SHOT? ONLY IN THE FAKE WORLD OF KIM KARDASHIAN! GEEZ.

Throwback kid

I THOUGHT KIM KARDASHIAN LIKED ANY KIND OF ATTENTION?