Michael Lohan Sucks the Life Out of Another Blonde

8/2/2010 10:55 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

While his daughter Lindsay Lohan was waiting to be released from jail, Michael Lohan spent the weekend holding some new blonde chick hostage with his tongue in the Hamptons.

0921_media_removed_britney
Luckily for Michael this does not qualify as second degree harassment too.

Who'sThat

Like many of you, i don't get it either.

WTH is wrong with young girls? they r usually immature so maybe that's why this guy goes after them. get them when they r young before they become assertive women who have no idea what the world is about?

it is sad to see so many girls wanting such an attn from an idiot like him...yea i am wondering too...does he work? or living off of lindsey still ? where is he getting the money?

StarryStarryNight

his grandfather was a principal player in the prince spaghetti and deboles macaroni companies.

maybe he gets money from that.

the world knows he's a ho. now that girl has told the world she's one as well.

Just

Hahaha...it looks like she is trying not to VOMIT!!!

Gabriel

It looks like his daughter. I wonder if him and hulk hogan exchange notes.

Nancy

And young enough to be his daughter. Eeeeewwwwwww.

CJ

Okay is it just me or does this woman bare a striking resemblance to his daughter, Lindsay?

Ewwwww my eyes, my eyes, they're burning.

TMZgossip

For a moment I thought it was Lindsay...and oddly it didn't shock me much. :/

Posted at 9:30 AM on Aug 2, 2010 by Rukaya

It looks like his daughter. I wonder if him and hulk hogan exchange notes.

Posted at 10:06 AM on Aug 2, 2010 by Gabriel
--------------

sadly, I thought the exact same thing!!!!

daddy douche stages a kiss for the paps
anything to push his attempt for a reality show

....

Kinda looks like he is wearing Depends! All that padding in his shorts? Does he have an incontinence problem?

Posted at 9:49 AM on Aug 2, 2010 by Marty from Modesto
------

thanks Marty -- that made me spew coffee on my monitor!!!!!
expect to hear from my attorney Gl-WHORE-ia All-DEAD

Ron Golden

Is that his grand daughter...The guy is seriously creepy, no wonder his daughter is as screwed up as a soup sandwich on boiled toast!

jae kae

what a tool! I actually truly feel sorry for Lindsay now. she really was "raised" by a couple of people with serious issues. is he really so heartless? all her parents care about is fame and Lindsay is dying for it. how sad. :(

VeeBee

I don't want to say this is photoshopped, but where the hell is his leg??????? The shorts end and all you see is grass.

aquanet

I wish he would get lost! Why would anyone want to be seen with him, let along kissing him? How is that this guys has so much free time and where does he get his money from? Does he work? Has he worked since getting out of jail? Is he living off his kid?

They courts should send he and his leach of an ex-wife to a rehab and psych facillity along wiht his daughters. What a mess of a family.

Rhonda

Please don't post any more pictures of him like this. I was eating my favorite Thai lunch and I saw this kissing picture and my pad thai noodles fought their way back up. This guy is just trash. I don't see a white cane in the picture but this girl is either blind, deaf and dumb or requires a psych evaluation immediately. Sweetheart, open your eyes. You are going to want to ask Lindsay where she got her lips redone.

Bill F. Murray

He must still have $ to afford a hooker who'll kiss on the lips.

Keith

She looks like Lindsay. This is a picture of a Dad and Daughter "making out"

PK

This person is no more than a DIRTY OLD MAN! He thinks he's God's gift to young girls. Nothing could be further from the truth! He gets the award for the worst father of the year, riding on the coat tails of a disturbed daughter. He's using Lindsey to get visability on every talk show on TV; going from one young girl to the next. He should be in rehab for ***pulsive addiction for media attention! Please drop him from your radar!