Michael Lohan's Song -- I'm Gonna SING This Time!

8/4/2010 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan is somehow convinced the world hasn't heard enough of his voice -- because he's re-recording that song he wrote for Lindsay ... and this time he's actually going to sing it himself!!!!

0802_michael_lohan_EX_Getty_01
As we first reported, Michael wrote a song called "A Father's Love" with an old friend -- dedicated to LiLo -- but he didn't quite have the brass to get in front of the mic  ... until now.

His friend Joe Vulpis -- who co-wrote the lyrics and sang the original -- tells us Michael plans to give the old ditty an overhaul next Wednesday ... debuting his very own Long Island (Lawn Guyland) accent on the track.

We'll post it as soon as we get it -- so stay tuned. Or in this case, out of tune.

Nancy

This guy has zero insight into his own motives ~ like zero as in NONE, NADA. If he really loved his daughter, he would stay out of the limelight and wait for her to cool off instead of glomming onto her career to record his hits. The more I hear from this guy, the more empathy I have for Lindsay! This guy is a consummate hypocrite and he needs to work some steps on himself! (That is the way 12-step programs are supposed to work, aren't they? You fix yourself instead of running around trying to fix others?) If he actually wrote a non-hypocritical and honest song, the lyrics would go something like this, "I don't care much for you Lindsay, and I'm not sorry or trying to make things right, but I've got a terrific lawyer, and I love the limelight."

GADI

I am a follower of TMZ from Colombia South America,great page, good info but Harvey stop giving this shmuck free publicity black list him and all his doings and he will eventually stop talking. Just some friendly advice

justsaying

I do believe this whole family is seriously sick. The courts should have removed the youngest from this family when she was a tot and adopted her out. Now, I'm afraid, it just might be too late for her. She will, I believe, be sluting, doing drugs and lesboing out before she's 20.

Rosimery

As a daughter, as a woman and a TMZ view, I'm asking you to do not put anything more about this "waist".
It offends me, it offends the whole world.
I CANT BELIEVE THAT TMZ CONTINUOUS TO PROFIT on this idiot who are trying to profit on his on daughter.
That's why she's where she is!!!!!!!!!!!!

david

this s***bag need a bong and get high.get a job and working dumbazz

Diane

Geez, if you were my biological, I'd want you to GO AWAY, TOO!!! Crap, we all want you to, disappear!!!

Bubbles The Chimp

This guy needs to sing himself into a casket and get out of the media. Who is this fool bedding at TMZ to get this attention.

Dee

Comeon man, is business so friggin' slow that you have to keep this gigantic a**h*** on your website. Nobody likes this idiot and he's not good for Lindsay or her family. Quit filming him and taking his picture. WE DON"T CARE!!!

Doug

I wish BP would use this stupid media whore to plug the
gulf oilwell. Did this piece of crap ever do anything worthwhile or is running his mouth his only "talent"?

pammie8

Do either of these ******* parents realize they have other children besides their wonderful has been daughter?

Crocrdoll

GOOOOO AWAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!

Sambo

I agree, please stop reporting on this d-bag...the more attention you give him, the more he will do...PLEASE STOP...I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE OF HIM...or his daughter...I would rather spend a week with Spencer Pratt than hear anything more from this crack smokin family!

Michelle A.

Enough with this retard.
This whole family, maybe besides the younger sister, needs to fall off the face of the earth. They contribute nothing to the world besides their idoit ideas. Thank GOD that LiLo is in jail, or now rehab, maybe something good would come of it!!

Michelle A.

I wish BP would use this stupid media whore to plug the

Posted at 8:42 AM on Aug 4, 2010 by Doug
------------------------------------------------------

This has got to be one of the most hilarious comments I have ever seen left on the website. GENIUS!!! Thank you... it was a great laugh.

Glenda

TMZ can we move on now ?. This is getting really, really old.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments