'Jersey Shore' -- New Girl

A Season 1 Reject

8/4/2010 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The newest guidette on "Jersey Shore" knows all about rejection -- producers kicked her overly-tanned ass to the curb when she tried out for Season 1 ... and TMZ has obtained her audition tape.

Screen Shot 2012-06-11 at 10.02.48 AM

The foulmouthed Snook-alike -- 23-year-old Deena Nicole Cortese -- originally auditioned for the show last year ... right around the time Snooki, The Situation and the rest of the cast interviewed for a spot on the show.

It's unclear why Deena didn't make the show the first time around -- during her audition, she drops the F-bomb 21 times in 3 minutes.

Ronald RayGun

Seems like a great gal I can take home to mom!

Ronald RayGun

She was rejected from a group of retards. That's something you don't see every day!

DanteSoCal

I can't wait to see this skunk, and yes I meant skunk, get knocked out too! Hopefully she starts dating Charlie Sheen or Mel Gibson!!!

razzledazzle200

Wow, I'm still laughing. And what's with the ridiculous bleep that bleeps nothing?

Louis

Yuck...even if you offered me 2 million right now, I wouldn't be caught dead in public with trash like that. Jersey can keep that troll, no thank you....NEXT!!

snappycamper

Wowsers she's like 'oh man I'm so in your face.' The best part, though, is when she puts her finger in the air. Put's that on a whole 'nother' level. Why do they even bleep that? It's not like a 5 year old wouldn't figure that out. He'll if the average MTV viewer can figure it out, that speaks for itself.

David

Wow what a classless skank..Epic parenting fail on that one..Funny enough normally the ones that run their mouth like that are the ones that get 1 shotted in the jaw

lander

we have feminism to thank for this thing

electriczipper

she seems like a nice girl

Fred Farkel

Every single day... it gets worse and worse and worse and worse...

Firefly

What a nasty mouth skank. Boy that was classy. To the producers of this show: Your IQ must be really low if this is what you call entertainment. What's the matter, can't your little pea brains come up with anything that will challenge our brains? The only knowledge we get from shows like this is how NOT to act. Once again very classy (rolls eyes). We demand better programming
NOW!!!!!

Amy

She looks exactly like that guy from Saturday Night Live doing the Snooki impression. That right there looks like a man in drag. Such a gem.

Dave

Why did only some of the f-bombs get bleeped? What a piece of work she is....

Wigirl

Wow...just wow! I had to turn her off after 10 seconds. I have better behaved dogs at home than this gutter snape.

CW

Another reason I don't watch this show filled with trash. There are a lot of very educated unemployed people looking for work right now and this kind of trash gets financially rewarded for being dumb, uneducated, and FUGLY! I guess they couldn't find any pretty Italian women to do this show so they hung outside the local Jenny Craig offices recruiting the female cast......

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments