'Jersey Shore' -- New Girl

A Season 1 Reject

8/4/2010 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The newest guidette on "Jersey Shore" knows all about rejection -- producers kicked her overly-tanned ass to the curb when she tried out for Season 1 ... and TMZ has obtained her audition tape.

Screen Shot 2012-06-11 at 10.02.48 AM

The foulmouthed Snook-alike -- 23-year-old Deena Nicole Cortese -- originally auditioned for the show last year ... right around the time Snooki, The Situation and the rest of the cast interviewed for a spot on the show.

It's unclear why Deena didn't make the show the first time around -- during her audition, she drops the F-bomb 21 times in 3 minutes.

Fina

Ewwwww

TexasAnn

Nasty!

neetsie

Y'know the world's going to hell when classless, ignorant trash like this become cultural icons...Beam me up Scotty!

frisco

my god, is everyone from jersey like that? what a disgusting fat pig she is. please do us all a favor and die you fat pig. you are doing the world absolutely NO good. you are disgusting. you think you are so hot but you are fat, orange, and you talk like an uneducated ditch digger. pleae die soon. your family must be so ashamed of you. i dont know who is grosser, you or Snooki. both of you are useless ugly trash. my god this world is going to hell in a handbasket with people like this coming out from under the rocks. what a disgusting fat ignorant bimbo

CW

Thank you MTV for showcasing the NJ talent. Now I'll never be tempted to visit there.

Stephanie

Ugghh! Watching that video clip made me itch. What a nasty looking, foul-mouthed, little orange trollop.

THIN LIZZY

tHIS COUNTRY IS DONE!!

Throwback kid

Wow, how big a loser do you have to be when MTV doesn't think your good enough to hang out with those Jersey Shore morons?

Anya

what an effen idiot

SAMMY

SHE IS ONE UGLY GOAT .SHE HAS A ****EYED MOUTH

Janel

oh wooow, fail bleeps.

lhartwell

Now DAT'S class!

23 years old? Really? Do 23 year olds act like this? WHAT is going on with the 20 something women in this country?

Are they making the likes of Paris and Kim K. and sisters, those horrible girls from that Wild reality show, Jersey Shore, and Bad Girls Club in factories somewhere?

Its like an epidemic of stupid girls, I get Pink's point now.
{but......there are stuipd women in my age range too.....Real Houswives? Oh yeah, stuipd women}

I feel sorry for the men in this age range, good lord how do you find a date with a real lady? Someone with some class and not the mouth of a truck driver.....its got to be like finding a diamond in the rough. Rare.

lhartwell

#21 GDslayer!

YOU are my hero dude. I will make a copy of your post for my 16 year old son to read. How well put is your post about women today!

My friend Andy use to say to us girls, "Ya know, a girl has to decide if she wants to be a lady or a pig"

Brutal? Yes, but, it sure hits the spot! Like it or not ladies this is how men think, they may be laughing and hootin' and hollarin' with you and having sex with you after you acted the fool....but.....is he going to respect you after your displays?

Probaly not!

Kaye

My kind of girl... Where has she been all my life!!!

Irene

I have lived in Jersey for over 35 years (near Pa border) and have never seen anyone who looked, acted or sounded like these "people". Everyone I know is hard working and honest and quiet so what gives with these freaks? Where do they come from, NYC?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments