'Jersey Shore' -- New Girl

A Season 1 Reject

8/4/2010 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The newest guidette on "Jersey Shore" knows all about rejection -- producers kicked her overly-tanned ass to the curb when she tried out for Season 1 ... and TMZ has obtained her audition tape.

Screen Shot 2012-06-11 at 10.02.48 AM

The foulmouthed Snook-alike -- 23-year-old Deena Nicole Cortese -- originally auditioned for the show last year ... right around the time Snooki, The Situation and the rest of the cast interviewed for a spot on the show.

It's unclear why Deena didn't make the show the first time around -- during her audition, she drops the F-bomb 21 times in 3 minutes.

James R

The most stupid thing on TV, right there with house wifes of where ever, a bunch of ignorant guidos, greazy,stupid fat chicks that little slut is so gross.

sel

this girl is so fake. she will make me miss angelina.

sandiii

I know some Italians are cringing every time they see this type of stuff. but I have to admit it is very entertaining for the time being--I had the misfortune of growing up around these types. don't worry though, ppl will get bored of the whole "jersey shore" thing eventually and they'll fade from popularity the same way flavor flavs dumb ass did

Confused

I do not watch the show but have heard much about it, who hasn't, my kids and all their friends watch it. I do not understand why their are so many highly educated and talented people out their looking for work and cant get a job and if they do its Burger King, McDonald's or delivering pizzas making minimum wage, with a college education mind you.

This makes me sick to my stomach, to think that these uneducated, untalented, stupid, spoiled brat retarded kids are making this kind of money being themselves. They have nothing to offer this world. I have watched approximately ten minutes of this show before i could make these comments and now that i have, i am dumber than i was before i watched it. i this what the next generation is like, retarded. The ones who watch this show and think it is good is the next generation to run this country one day, think about that.

OUR FUTURE DOESN'T LOOK BRIGHT.

HipHopSays

and i was wondering where all the classy broads had gone....she's a keeper and should be the next bachelorette or better yet the grenade for bachelor pad.

SexySmartBitch

I actually tried out (yea I want my 15 mins lol)for season 2. I was too pretty and educated for this show (I have my Master's). Those are the only logical reason's I could come up with as to why I wasn't picked.... They want pure trash, and I'm not trashy!! Fun, but not trashy ;)

Michele

I WAS RAISED IN SEASIDE THERE R NO GUIDOS DOWN HERE ONLY DRUGGIES.GO BACK TO NY YOU IDIOTS LOWLIFE S*** OF THE EARTH

joe

wow... pure class.

Katie

LOVE IT!!!

Andrew

im a fan of the show n im lookin forward to seeing her on just so someone can knock her the fk out! if i was her parents she would have gotten the good ol' italian wooden spoon across the head discipline

Whatever

Wow...just wow. And not in a good way.

MTV must've picked this one for major drama. I can see Jwow punching her in face during next season.

Eric Greene

wow thank the lord this ****in bitch isn't on the show.. shes a ****ing dumb whore.

george

OMG, so annoying. "Gotta look good"? How about losing some weight? Still, i would smash. But I would have to be kinda drunk. NO second date either.

ii

this is the ****ing funniest thing ive ever seen.. I hope this is a joke hahahaha

Mark Santeramo

She didn't get it because it's retardedly obvious that she's faking the attitude. This is honestly the worst acting job I've ever seen in my life. Why is she on the show if she's faking it and is probably the nicest person ever in real life?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments