It's Not Easy Being ... Bjork

8/3/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Looking like a chick on the morning after her prom in 1987, bizarre Icelandic pop star Bjork showed up to a premiere in Finland yesterday ... wearing a backwards emerald green "Dynasty" gown and some blue ink-stained hose.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt

The 44-year-old's infamous Oscar swan dress was no fluke.

barb

Oh Lordy !

Tiffany

You guys wouldn't know real talent if it hit you over the head. Bjork is a visionary, she has the most incredible voice and is a true artist. Unique in every way. If you paid any attention to her, you would know that she is incredibly humble and sweet. Plus she's been on top of her game for over 20 years. Show some respect.

ChorizoSupreme

Bjork, a visionary? Then, why do I want to close my eyes when I look at her?

Sharon Osbourne

HULK SMASH Dress Designer for making Hulk look this stupid! Arrrrgh!

Keeplaughingchuckles

Someone get her a stylist stat...

Faye

Haha! It's almost like Bjork's style sense is like a big EFF-YOU to pop culture! Thank goodness for people like her!

Mee

She's a little too old for these costumes of

"KERMIT THE FROG"

Washing her hair will make it look cleaner.

Jessica

MissFinland, where is your picture so I can judge how ugly you are? Because by the tone of your comment, you're so ****ing ugly your computer would crash if you loaded a pic up.

Everyone posting negative comments on here have no room to talk. What are YOU, personally doing in the world to make it a better place?

.......I'm waiting!

Oh....right!

Nothing! Go look in the mirror before you spout **** out of your mouth.

Clarissa

now that's just funny!!

Laursie

She doesn't care what anybody thinks. You have to admire that.

tamara

I love Bjork but this outfit is just totally unflattering and makes her look much heavier than she actually is.

Bradley

Bjork has more talent than 98% of the music industry, so as far as I'm concerned, she can whatever the hell she wants. I love the stockings and the shoes particularly, and I personally think the dress is a strange cut, but she wouldn't wear it if she didn't like it and didn't feel comfortable in it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3