Young Buck's Home

Raided by

Shotgun-Toting Feds

8/3/2010 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Young Buck's Tennessee home was just ransacked by several armed federal agents ... TMZ has learned -- and it was all over $300,000 in allegedly unpaid taxes.

0803_young_buck_ex_getty_irs
According to Young's rep, IRS agents rolled up to the platinum-selling rapper's house in Nashville this morning to go on a repossession rampage over the alleged tax debt -- seizing assets like recording equipment, jewelry, furniture, his platinum wall plaques ... and even his kids' PlayStation.

The rep tells us, the feds in question were packing heat -- in the form of a shotgun -- and warned Buck not to interfere with the raid.

As for how he fell so far behind in debt, the former G-Unit member tells us, "This IRS situation came about because I trusted accountants, lawyers, and managers to handle my business for me while I focused on making music. From now on, I am going to stay on top of my own business."

Ellis

Is it not time for these rappas & hippity hoppas to be rounded up, taken to Cape Canaveral and launched into orbit never to reappear on planet earth ?? Just watching these morons and the minions who support them makes one understand why we are in a downward spiral as a nation

titantown615

to all u buck haters: im sure none of u have ever seen much less counted $300k so get off my homeboys nuts n get back to ur low budget life

titantown615

not to all u buck haters: i guarantee not a single one of u have ever counted much less seen 300k so get off my homeboys nuts cause u dont know **** bout da situation

Pamela

Wow, never heard of the guy but, there must be more to this story for the Feds to go in armed and what seems unexpected. Why the hell aren't they going after Nick Cage. He's one I'd like to see behind bars. I say take all their belongings and lock 'em up. My husband and I made our IRS payments - no Geitner plan for us. baha

@@@@@@

You people really do not get it. I make good money. I pay my taxes. One day the IRS showed up with no warning and took 90 percent of my pay check. Totally out of the blue. And it was taken because of a stupid dumbass accounting error from you guessed it....the IRS. They and the federal goverment are the worst organizations on the planet. If you don't get it, you will. At least I will of left this god for saken **** hole of a country by then.

kbn

they raided him for $300,000 what about the celebrities who owe millions? SMH

lawntamersinc

boo hoo hoo always someone else's fault that the taxes didn't get paid. How about looking after your own business? I'm sure you had time since not many seem to have heard of you.

At

Doesn't matter if your accountant prepped your taxes dumb ass. It is your responsibility. Think about it moron. Everyone would do the same thing if you could get away with it dumb ****ing moron.

Patriccio

Get ready, people. The IRS is just one federal department that acts virtually outside the law. You and I are next. You may assume this guy's guilty as hell of something bad, but even though he's well-known, they'll walk in and destroy him. Not too long for you and I, and who will defend us? If you don't believe me, watch 'Freedom To Fascism' by Aaron Russo. He was a Hollywood director (made movies with Eddie Murphy) who got ticked off at some things he learned, then made that do***entary. A must-see; the IRS doesn't want you to know the truth!

Mark

Well,they say that 50 cent paid his taxes in 2008 but he owes him for that but here we are 2 years later and since Young Buck still hasn't paid his taxes,this was bound to happen.Pay your taxes people.........

gillo

officer curtis jackson aka 50cent snitched on him..watch out 50 is a snake

avamp

Black/White.. we're all ****ed by the Government!

Pete

Yeeeeeeyahhhh, knows what I be sayin? What a load of crap. Typical low-life thug with a criminal mentality.

Jaz

THUGNIFICENT!!!!

MyPoint

You can tell all the people on here who owe taxes, scared huh? lol. also I'm sure they where armed for a reason

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments