Enrique Gets Naked for World Cup Bet -- On Water Skis

8/5/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Enrique Iglesias is a man of his word -- 'cause dude just got naked and busted out the water skis to satisfy a bet he made regarding the World Cup ... and lucky for you ... we got it all on tape!

OK, so the footage is pretty grainy ... and shaky ... but still, it's a naked Enrique shredding up the coast of Miami ... just like he told the BBC he would do if Spain won the World Cup ... which they did.

Sources close to Iglesias ... and his situation ... tell us Enrique did the naked run just a few days ago ... "at the end of July" ... telling us the singer wanted to do it because, "A bet is a bet."

Enrique's people wouldn't officially confirm the skinny ski trip ... but they did tell us, "We do not manage Enrique’s personal time schedule but we do know he was in Miami the last week of July.”

In a related note, Enrique had to keep his bare ass stunt top secret because -- as we previously reported -- local law enforcement had threatened to bust Enrique on public nudity charges if they caught him hangin' 11 on their watch.

Dave, Glendale

I saw "hot-dog" at :10 secs. Decent size too. Happy Bday Harvey. Now if you can just get Tyler Harrell naked, or any of those other cute boys you got hangin around TMZ all day and night.

Brad

Bull!!! thats not him, that could be me for all i kno, theres not even one second off proof its him.

caseymassacre

The video is no longer available. I want to see what all the hubbub is about. Lol.

s

he couldn't do it during the day..they would have arrested him!

vientos

ese Enrique ! así se hace! y Aupa españa, Aupa LA ROJA!!

Lake

I'm very upset that he said he removed pubic hair. I hope he was joking. No one should do that.

my2cents

TMZ -- You owe me $7.8125 for my time wasted on this stoopid video of sasquach. What a piece of cr*p!

Leo

you don;t see face, figure or whatever.. it can be his agent.. what a fake

Ricky

Anna's Turn!

melissa

hay lastima que no se ve bien buuuuu
ja para q no digan q no ***ple verdad(alejandro sanz)
jajaja muy bien kike

aarav

WTF.... its totally lame! i don't believe its Enrique Iglesias! balls 4 uh who so ever captured this crap. don't spoil celebrities name lyk this.

sarah f

So, yea...to world will never know!!!..What did you all expect people?..

Maybe go ask Anna..but she ain't talking either..atleast not untill they break up..

Sarah
USA

fer

Si, si es enrique iglesias se le ve claramente. Que pedazo de miembro que tiene....

frank

Que se cree E.I y sus manejadores que todavia los idios estan estupidos,Personalmente a mi no me interesa que el se desnude,no me va ni me viene,pero que dejen de ser payasos.

Marianna

Nossa que merda de vídeo não da pra ver nada...