Enrique Gets Naked for World Cup Bet -- On Water Skis

8/5/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Enrique Iglesias is a man of his word -- 'cause dude just got naked and busted out the water skis to satisfy a bet he made regarding the World Cup ... and lucky for you ... we got it all on tape!

OK, so the footage is pretty grainy ... and shaky ... but still, it's a naked Enrique shredding up the coast of Miami ... just like he told the BBC he would do if Spain won the World Cup ... which they did.

Sources close to Iglesias ... and his situation ... tell us Enrique did the naked run just a few days ago ... "at the end of July" ... telling us the singer wanted to do it because, "A bet is a bet."

Enrique's people wouldn't officially confirm the skinny ski trip ... but they did tell us, "We do not manage Enrique’s personal time schedule but we do know he was in Miami the last week of July.”

In a related note, Enrique had to keep his bare ass stunt top secret because -- as we previously reported -- local law enforcement had threatened to bust Enrique on public nudity charges if they caught him hangin' 11 on their watch.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Shéd

My man is bealtiful love to childrean Enrique you like me my house i loove to music dance for my yas you my fantasie free man sex !

Preshen Govender

I hope the water is not cold because it makes things shrink

Elva

Enrique es un Hombre y es el mejor d todos y sabe ***plir sus promesas aunke buuu no se ve nada jajaja ENRIQUE T AMOOOOOOOO
ERES mi mas grande sueno

daniel

E falso temos que ver a cara dele

Virginia

Are you kidding me? No he´s not.

salma

Rique , É Claro Que É VC, É SUA risada inconfundível , agora desvio de Gelo UM Estar uma água oh dó que. beijos te amo

stacy

hes not a man of his word that wasnt him it could of bin anyone its all bullsh**t

sharen

he said on tv he and his friends would make bets and if one lost they have to water ski naked

Regina

This video is ****!!! Why posted if you can't even see anything, I don't think TMZ would have taped a such quality video I just think, that either it's not Enrique or you just simply don't wanna show the real video.
IT SUCKS!!

demi

I wish Holland won against Spain. I'm dutch you see. But this is freakin' funny

cinthya

hola ami me parese q en rique pase e des nudo par el mar pero si es asi a por bechen mas q de se guro lo tiene mui bien eso digo me en cantaria por bar sus la bios wwwwwwwwwuuuuuuuua
att cinthya andreina nuñes sanches

cinthya

att cinthya andreina nuñes sanches

sofia

u are beautifull always

Pime

Hahaha Enrique you´re crazy man, I wanna be like you!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7