« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ex-UFC Star in

Bloody Street Fight

Caught on Tape

8/4/2010 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained footage of former UFC superstar Roger Huerta engaging in a bloody street fight in Austin, Texas this weekend -- against a man who appears to have socked a woman in the head.

080410-fight-video-credit-1
27-year-old Huerta -- who was once featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated -- was in front of a bar in Austin around 2 AM on Saturday morning ... when some other people began fighting.  Roger was near the scuffle ... when he saw one of the men involved punch a female who was standing near the ruckus.

Once Huerta sees the woman collapse to the ground -- he instantly tries to confront the attacker saying, "You just punched a f**kin' girl."

Moments later, Huerta takes off his shirt ... slams his hat to the ground ... and rushes after the man.

Chaos ensues and people scramble after the fighters, blocking the camera -- but seconds later ... a shirtless Huerta can be seen finishing his attack on the other man ... who is sprawled out on the street.

People rush in to aid the bloody man on the ground -- who eventually gets off the pavement -- as Huerta walks away from the battle ground.

Austin PD tells TMZ that officers were called to the scene -- but so far, no arrests have been made.

Huerta's manager tells us, "I have not spoken to Roger yet about this incident, but I can say that it's in his nature to be very protective of women."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31

Daniel

Roger Huerta just did his part to protect a helpless woman. Everyone by law has the right to save one's life. Violence against women is wrong! That bugger who punched the woman got served. I'd say that if Roger gets arrested, then there's something wrong with the law, about violence against women. 10000 hours on community service related to womens causes would fix him up.

J. Richard Kirkham B.Sc.

You DON'T hit people weaker than you. He got what he deserved

Rick

Brad

That's not true. You can see Rogers tattoo on his arm while he's stomping on his head. The lighting does kind of make it look like he's wearing a gray shirt though, but as we know the tattoo wouldn't show on his back shoulder if he was wearing a shirt.

anonymous

I'm not defending the guy from hitting the girl. I don't know what she did to anger him so much that he felt the need to hit her, It's possible this was another Snooki incident. Where Snooki was in the guys face. I didn't see people jump all over that guy for hitting a girl. but Huerta angers me more. Had the Longhorn guy hit another man would Huerta have been so maniacal to help? I doubt it, he probably would have just laughed, but I notice these MMA guys seem to want to fight regular people. One day they will learn that real life isn't a sport and the other guy won't care if they can kick his arse when he's packing a piece. He'll just end them and be done with it.

LOL

Roger Huerta is my hero!!!!!

obama'saracist

roger you da man thank********* a girl is chicken sht sucker punching a girl is chicken sht sucker punching a girl half your size for some trivial poop you deserve to go back to jail of killed we the world dont need you

gramercy808

Awesome. He should have beat the guy more severely. Good job.

Nice

Huerta, I solute you.

dontpanic1980

Chivalry lives!
Normally, I'm against vigilante justice. However in this case I have to say ; Roger Huerta, your mamma raised you right. I applaud him for doing the right thing.

Mario Mora

who the f*** hits a girl? that dude got lucky Huerta didn't bury his ass, good job Roger.

Mark F

freakin guy deserved it!! Only a coward would hit a girl,, and then from behind?? what a punk ass excuse for a person,,am glad my buddy Roger beat his ass,,, thinkin cuz hes big he can knock people out, pendejo!!!!!!

mark

Does it ever occur to anyone on here that the black guy that sucker punched the white girl had done this befor?! this wasn't the first girl he slugged in his life and rest assured they weren't all white women that he beat up.And another thing He has done worse than this to women and not just in violence either He is obviously used to having his way with women sexually as well-are you beginning to get where I'm going with this ?! anyone here ever heard of forceable rape?! God over rules all things this Low life s*** got his ass stomped and God saw to it that it happened He also in mercy preserved his life that he might have time to consider changing his ways or the next time there may not be any mercy. Sure Roger Huerta was used by God in this instance, He also didn't allow Roger to kill him though Roger may have wanted to. Every fight or argument that has ever existed since the world began was decided long before this world was ever even created. Roger is a good man lets not put on him a burden he cannot bear lets honor
God for using men of His own choosing, God will still be using men and women long after Roger is dead. Lets hope the creep who takes pleasure in cowardly violence gives up his s*** life and God can use him to redeem himself and live a noble life .

nizam

but y did the black guy hit the woman?

Anthony

Personally I would beat the **** out of anyone who attack me, male or female. I've never had to hit a woman in my life but that's because a woman would never hit a man that if she knew he would hit her back. My mother always told me to never let a woman violate me. I would have loved for that spic to try and intervene while I'm defending myself. Show him how a U.S Marine handle himself in a situation like that.

hynzerelli

Typical monkey shines another one of Obummas sons sucker punching a petite white girl a third of his size but gets his comeuppance.

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31