« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ex-UFC Star in

Bloody Street Fight

Caught on Tape

8/4/2010 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained footage of former UFC superstar Roger Huerta engaging in a bloody street fight in Austin, Texas this weekend -- against a man who appears to have socked a woman in the head.

080410-fight-video-credit-1
27-year-old Huerta -- who was once featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated -- was in front of a bar in Austin around 2 AM on Saturday morning ... when some other people began fighting.  Roger was near the scuffle ... when he saw one of the men involved punch a female who was standing near the ruckus.

Once Huerta sees the woman collapse to the ground -- he instantly tries to confront the attacker saying, "You just punched a f**kin' girl."

Moments later, Huerta takes off his shirt ... slams his hat to the ground ... and rushes after the man.

Chaos ensues and people scramble after the fighters, blocking the camera -- but seconds later ... a shirtless Huerta can be seen finishing his attack on the other man ... who is sprawled out on the street.

People rush in to aid the bloody man on the ground -- who eventually gets off the pavement -- as Huerta walks away from the battle ground.

Austin PD tells TMZ that officers were called to the scene -- but so far, no arrests have been made.

Huerta's manager tells us, "I have not spoken to Roger yet about this incident, but I can say that it's in his nature to be very protective of women."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Ron

That guy got what he deserved for hitting a girl, but it doesn't look like Roger handing the final blows the guy is clearly wearing a shirt and Roger wasn't

Jeff

Piece of **** got what he deserved. If Huerta gets arrested for defending a woman I am moving out of Texas. The guy who got KTFO should be arrested for hitting a woman though IMO.

jc

IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE THAT STOMPED THAT TOUGH GUY ON THE GROUND.. UNLESS ROGER PUT HIS SHIRT BACK ON AND CHANGED TO BLACK SHOES IT 2 SECONDS, IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE

BallaBlocka

I just read Roger Huerta's Wikipedia entry. Damn, he had one TURBULENT upbringing. Now, I see how he had the wherewithal to whip that dude's ass....

Rod

I love all the comments about him being black, a monkey, a N***** and him being a big black guy... BUT OUR COUNTRY AS COME SO FAR. B*** S***... The dude that hit the girl was wrong on the video. Go get on of your homegirls to go talk to her. But for all you guys saying the BIG N***** got what he deserved, your wrong. THAT ******* GOT WHAT HE DESERVED..And any time you guys feel like you wanna jump when you get to the club.. Swing at the BIG BLACK BOUNCER and see where you get. Rampage Jackson would have done the same to this guy. AND HE IS BLACK LAST TIME I CHECKED.. And all you racist on here just putting up hate come to someone like RAMPAGE AND GET YOUR A** HANDED TO YOU...

TMZ IF PEOPLE WERE POSTING THIS STUFF ABOUT JEWS .... HARVEY LEVIN WOULD BE FURIOUS...

Bill F. Murray

Awesome. Beat the f*cker til he cries like a little girl.

Patty

He did nothing wrong, and frankly we should all be so lucky to have someone like Huerta around protecting people. Thank you Roger Huerta for doing the right thing!

Dave Park

Violence in the street is wrong, but this time it all worked out. Thank you Roger Huerta.

The Mac

@the person who posted a #121.... you are clueless. If that was your girlfriend, sister or mother and a 260... pound A-hole hit your girl, you would want blood. The A-hole thought he could hit her and get away with it. I would ask the brother...who is the man now biiiiatttchhh?

keepitrealidiots

Roger knocked him out and stopped, if you all look it was not roger hitting the black dude on the ground, that was the guy they tried to hit him from the side at the earlier start of it. Roger just knocked his @ss out and stopped, so don't say roger kept beating while on the ground, was a dude from the other group that did it and was yelling at the end get up.

Farley

I never watch TMZ videos more than once.. what's the need right?

I swear I watched this video over and over.

I'm totally hot for Roger right now and IDK who the hell he is.

MEN EVERYWHERE - TAKE A HINT - IF YOU WANNA GET SOME.. DO WHAT ROGER DID! TOTALLY CHIVALROUS!)

Wow Roger..

For women everywhere I say Thank you.... and call me!

CROATIAN

1. the guy filming is an idiot.

2. can't believe the girl got up in like 3 seconds after that punch

3. you only see roger huerta running towards this black dude, and the guy stomping is obviously not roger

4. whatever the girl did, she did not deserve to be knocked out like that, I wish I was there, I'd beat him and his black skinnyass friend in that black shirt with wihite stripes, that guy's an a**hole too, he was smiling after the girl got KTFO'd

5. I'd really like an oppinion on this - since the police wasn't there and police probably was not looking for the guy who konocked out this black dude, can roger really be sued for this just based on this video?! I mean, I know the law is a bit different in USA and Croatia, but no way here in Croatia would this tape stand in the court of law, it just doesn't prove anything. If anyone should get sued based on this it's this black lowlife s***bag punching a woman from behind.. and this skinny friend of his.. I would just go nuts beating the **** out of this guy

kimk

AWESOME!!!!!! good job roger! you did the right thing! I pray you dont get in trouble for this, but the black guy better go to jail

Kris

That punk mofer' sucker punched a chick, dude needed to be kicked some more in the head!

roger is all right!

keepitrealidiots

127 I agree with you, roger just knocked him out, see my post 121, was dude yelling at the end "get up" that hit the black dude while on the ground. Video will not get him, will be witness and roger will bring just as many saying he didn't do it, just as the black guys friends will say he did and he will get off "Like he should". Because in the end its he said she said stuff. and that Black guy sucker punch her from behind, you don't even do that when 2 guys are fighting. Unless your a bch fighter.