Lindsay Lohan Gets Rehab Visit from Mom, Sister

8/4/2010 12:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's mother and sister dropped by the UCLA rehab facility last night -- to try and spend some quality time with Lindsay during her 2nd night in the program.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
Dina Lohan -- along with her 16-year-old daughter Ali -- drove up to the rehab facility together ... though it's unclear how much time they actually got to spend with LiLo.

As we previously reported, Lindsay checked into UCLA on Monday morning ... and she's expected to be there for the next 87 days.

UPDATE: After the visit, Dina told photogs that Lindsay was doing "great."

Ernie

I think this Lohan story is so popular because they are like an example of most familes in America. The children tell their parents what to do. And if you, as a parent, get in their face ... they rant, rave and scream bloodly murder until you back off. Parents who try to guide their kids get looked down on by their children. This is why Lindsay gets no help from her mother.. no guidance ... nothing. She is just allowed to do whatever she damn well pleases... and if you want to stay in her good graces you better not tell her anything to try to correct her. Or else! Bandished like old daddy Lohan... hated ... dispised ... cut off --- Does this sound familar American families? Your children do not respect you therefore they are not going to listen to one thing you tell them.. other than... do your own thing.

KellyR

Ali looks cute, let's just hope she has sense enough to realize that she DOESN'T want to follow in her sisters footsteps. Hopefully she can get out from under Dina's thumb before the damage is done...

Diana

Why does Dina always look surprised???? Bad plastic surgery?

CelebJustice

I'm glad Lohan is in UCLA rather than that Morningwood Recovery place.

Posted at 8:55 AM on Aug 4, 2010 by Mark
***********************************
*snickers* He said MorningWOOD. Freudian slip Mark?

Chris

Why doesn't Dina leave her daughter alone? Lindsay is not a little child anymore she is a grown woman leading her own life and doesn't need her mommy to enable and coddle her. Dina...get a life of your own, get a real job and butt out of your daughter's life. Same goes for Michael Lohan...both are using their daughter as cash cows...how pathetic they are!

thomas

Of course Linds is getting special treatment; that's the whole point of the celebs in any kind of rehab - they get pretty much whatever they want and it does little good in terms of rehab. She'll get whatever drugs she wants and will mock any therapists who actually try to do her some good. Family visits? why not - they certainly help her to stay hooked and tell her she doesn't really need rehab.

keyslammer

I doubt VERY seriously that the change in the hospitals was due to anything other than the judge finding out that Morningside was already violating the HIPPA laws in putting it out what exactly LiLo was being treated for. Those are some VERY stringent laws and could even mean a lawsuit if Lindsay ever wanted to step foot in a courtroom again. :-)

Janet

So much for no contact with family members.

keyslammer

TO ERNIE! YOU are 10000% correct Ernie. The kids today are atrocious and it all comes from the government telling parents how to raise them and discipline them. And I'm afraid we haven't seen anything yet. I have a friend who is a schoolteacher and she can tell you stories that will curl your hair. Gone are the days of family vacations and just good kids. They are few and far between these days. I know I will get a lot of flack about it but really, most kids are JUST LIKE Lindsay Lohan. Not the drugs but mentality. They do not hold themselves accountable, they want instant gratification, it's all about them and they can't leave the house without a cell phone attached to their ear like an umbilical cord. It's sick.

Bill F. Murray

I'm glad Lohan is in UCLA rather than that Morningwood Recovery place.

Posted at 8:55 AM on Aug 4, 2010 by Mark
***********************************
*snickers* He said MorningWOOD. Freudian slip Mark?

Posted at 9:10 AM on Aug 4, 2010 by CelebJustice
----------------------
OH GOOD. I'm not the only one who's juvenile sense of humor picked up on that, hahaha. I be LL misses SamRo's morning wood.

ilovegossip

I don't know how true it is, but on another site it was stated that the SUV they are in is owned by HollywoodTV!!! Dina needs to make a buck somehow now that the cash cow is out of commission for 90 days.

amym

She thought she was doing "great" before!

beachkid

So soon, visitors? They should be on the no-visit list. Ugh!

ronisue65

I have been in rehab and the first day or so they do let family in for a short while. After the first day or so that is when the real action starts for the client. Now if her family is allowed in everyday or every other day then that is the wrong place for her. Once she starts her therapy and they see the family is the problem, which we all know they are some of the problem, not all then the family will be called in for family therapy. Of course I am talking about the parents. I pray this stay will help her. The only way it will help is if she is completlely honest with herself and only then will this stay help her.
I get tired of everyone talking down about her. Addiction is hard to get past and stay clean. It took me 3 times.When one is a practicing addict we do stupid things, but we want to do the right things, at least for most of us. I truly believe she is a good person with a great future ahead of her once she gets herself clean. My prayers are with you Lindsay.

Some Faustkateer

MorningWood. Ha-ha. I noticed it, too. *Almost* made me miss that Kooky Balls guy... He must be in rehab, too.