Lindsay Lohan Gets Rehab Visit from Mom, Sister

8/4/2010 12:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's mother and sister dropped by the UCLA rehab facility last night -- to try and spend some quality time with Lindsay during her 2nd night in the program.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
Dina Lohan -- along with her 16-year-old daughter Ali -- drove up to the rehab facility together ... though it's unclear how much time they actually got to spend with LiLo.

As we previously reported, Lindsay checked into UCLA on Monday morning ... and she's expected to be there for the next 87 days.

UPDATE: After the visit, Dina told photogs that Lindsay was doing "great."

Fiama

No seat belt for Ali? This family is just so stoopid. And criminal.

Ghost

They should have STAYED and CHECKED IN>.....

jessemosslover

The LAST people that should be visiting her in rehab is her so-called family. I bet her "mother" is bringing her drugs while she's in rehab. Loser family!

Some Faustkateer

Fascinating. The UCLA website for the psych hospital says inpatients are allowed to have visitors EVERY DAY! WTF? I always thought that was contraindicated in these situations but there it is!

Every person admitted, whether voluntarily or involuntarily, as a psychiatric patient to the Stewart and Lynda Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital at UCLA has the following rights to:
• Wear one’s own clothes
• Keep and use one’s own personal possessions, including toilet articles
• Keep and be allowed to spend a reasonable sum of one’s own money
for canteen expenses and small purchases
• Have access to individual storage space for one’s private use
• See visitors each day
• Have reasonable access to telephones, both to make and receive
confidential calls.....

CW

TMZ in less than a month I've become addicted to your site and your Lindsay coverage. PLZ step it up though, I hate having to get the scoop from other sites.

I have an idea, why don't you do one HUGE story that aggregates all of Lindsay's shena****ns to date into one story!!

Peter Sc

Ernie: If I had committed a DUI, I would have been in court and I would have taken responsibility for my actions and even offered to give up my drivers license and go to jail for longer just to avoid the alcohol classes.

Of course it would never happen. I don't mix drinking and driving. As any normal dane my parents served alcohol to me at my confirmation when I was aged 14. It is custom here and has been for at least 200 years. Because I had full 4 years to learn about the dangers of alcohol, the rite of passage I had with it is over.

Lindsay is acting like a teenager because she has never been allowed to go through the same rite of passage. She has not had a normal childhood and happened to live in a country where someone grants the people the right to drive before they are fully educated of the dangers and temptations they will face in our western society.

rob

Will someone push Lindsey out a window, PLEASE!

Then get a restraing order against mom and dad so they have to stay away from jr fire crotch

CW

TMZ dig up some old Dina Lohan pic's from her ROCKETTE days.

Broeheem

I've gotta agree with some of the previous observations..... the "mother" looks like she's about ready to blow chunks from vacuuming up a couple of grams. Jesus christ! Her heart must be beating 200 BPH. ...wait for it ... ... ... POP!

Ernie

Dina claims to be a former Rockette but has never been able to prove it. This is from her Wikipedia page:

"Lohan's claimed career as a Radio City Rockette has also been questioned. According to The New York Post a spokesperson for Radio City asserted that there was no record of Lohan ever being a Rockette, and that executives at Cablevision, which owns Radio City, were indignant that Lohan would claim otherwise."

She got lucky(?) while working (as Dina Sullivan) as a cosmetics salesperson at a Bloomingdale's department store in New York where she met her future husband, Michael.

Her only claim to fame and work is Bloomingdales Department Store and her 15% she receives from her troubled daughter, Lindsay Lohan. Need there be more said? She was never a Rockette dancer. Never.

Broeheem

Orange Oprah (heretofore refered to as "OO") was never a Rockette..... it was/is rockHEAD. Here a gram, there a gram....

It's Nikki Bitches

DINA DID NOT GET TO SEE LINDSAY LAST NIGHT
DINA THE MONEY HUNGRY PIG STAGED THE WHOLE THING WITH HOLLYWOODTV
THEY GET TO POST A BS STORY MADE UP BY DINA (AND AS YOU ALL CAN AGREE NO ONE BELIEVES THAT LINDSAY WOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE VISITORS THIS EARLY INTO REHAB)

IF YOU EVER SEE ANY POST WITH DINA OR EVEN HOLLYWOODTV BE SURE TO KNOW ITS COMPLETE BS FROM DINA LOHAN

Cheryl

Keep that Mom away from her. I thought they didn't let family visit for a certain period of time. She needs to decompress and detox and will not do it with that woman attached at the hip. Lindsay is her meal ticket..and she has an agenda for keeping her daughter partying all the time.

martin

dont forget to bring some dope for lindsay so she can just o.d. and join m.j.!!!!!!!!!!!

GMC

Do we really need to read this crap about Lilo, I've read enough already