David Arquette -- Committed to 'Madhouse'

8/5/2010 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David Arquette would like to thank the little people -- and not just because he's going to be working with them on his new $25 million dollar project.

080510_arquette_exd

David just inked a huge deal to bring Las Vegas showman Jeff Beacher's baby -- "Beacher's Madhouse" -- to the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, and yes ... oompa loompas are included.

At a meeting with Jeff in Malibu, David told us the business deal is cool, but what he's really amped about is getting his own little person impersonator in the "Madhouse."

And now that they're in Hollywood -- David said they were even considering a mini-Harvey Levin for the show. Sorry, Dave -- we already have one of those in our show.

awards

Perfect! More artistic intellectual stuff?

Brad

That's amazing..!! 2 Artistic Masterminds working together!! The new Live Theater show at the Hollywood Roosevelt is going to be awesome!! I have been to the show in Vegas, it rocked!! I hope its somewhat like that with a wild and crazy twist..!! Congrats gentlemen!!

Will

I've been a fan of the Madhouse since the Hard Rock days in Vegas. These guys are going to make L.A nightlife a lot more exciting!

Jennifer

David is so Cute!! I love him as Deputy Dewey in Scream!! Watch out Courtney Cox...!!!

moveover

Sweeeeeeet Johnny!

Throwback kid

Wow, the only comments about this are spam? It looks like David Arquette is so washed up in Hollywood that no one cares what he does. Maybe he should go back to wearing those silly outfits designed to get attention for himself.

Sara

I love the Hollywood Roosevelt!! Its about time someone brought a fun creative Theater Show to LA..!! I think these 2 artistic masterminds will create brilliance..!! Congratulations on your new friendship!!

Erica

thats so awesome! Wierd but awesome! Hollywood so needs this!

Erica

I love dAvid Arquette hes so hot! Him and Beacher r going to kill this!

Ali Diva

I love Beacher and I love Arquette. I can't wait to see mini Harvey Levin,they can give him a sippy cup to carry around just like Harvey's, though I'm not sure how they can make him smaller than the real Harvey Levin. He's pretty tiny.

Erica

Amazeballsssssss!!!!!!

Erica

This sounds too fun! Congrats boys!!! When r u two cuties coming to Miami???????

Erica

David and Beacher, wierd but funny combo! Looks like Beacher gained that weight back. Sucks for Beacher he was looking so good! But **** hes rich now!

Erica

Every time i look at the Beach i get Hard!!!!!!

Lisette

WOw Thats so amazing for both of them!!!!!! 25 Million!!!!! Beacher can sure afford alot of hamburgers with that much cash! Fat ****!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments