David Arquette -- Committed to 'Madhouse'

8/5/2010 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David Arquette would like to thank the little people -- and not just because he's going to be working with them on his new $25 million dollar project.

080510_arquette_exd

David just inked a huge deal to bring Las Vegas showman Jeff Beacher's baby -- "Beacher's Madhouse" -- to the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, and yes ... oompa loompas are included.

At a meeting with Jeff in Malibu, David told us the business deal is cool, but what he's really amped about is getting his own little person impersonator in the "Madhouse."

And now that they're in Hollywood -- David said they were even considering a mini-Harvey Levin for the show. Sorry, Dave -- we already have one of those in our show.

melissa

So what can I do to be in the show with Dave. I heard it was an awesome show and I want to meet Dave he's so cute!

PatDown

Jeff Beachers Mad House is going to be one of the best shows this year. Besides it starts Dave Arquette, Jeff Beachers is known for putting on an exellent show.

sheryle

What a sexy hunk! Dave forget about Courtney Cox and be with me I love you!

Sara

Dave and Jeff together are going to be the sh*t. I love Dave as an entertainer and Jeff Beacher puts on a great show.

Brittany

My boyfriend and I saw the show in Vegas and we loved it. It was our favorite show we saw of the year and we see a lot of shows. Treat yourself and be sure to see it in LA.

Keyli

David Arquette is super sexy I'm def going to see him in the show. He's all mine girls so back off!!!

Bill

Saw the show in Vegas and was totally blown away. Becher puts on a fantastic show, and knows how to get it going.

Dawn

I read about this yesterday on Just Jared. Why are you calling it an exclusive when you posted it a day later?

Frank

Why does this guy work???

BillyVegas

Great...Jeff Beacher is a low-life, no-talent con-man...and beyond that...his show SUCKS! I wouldn't spend your money on it.

Erica

I hated that Beacher's has been touring.. i havent seen it in years! i live in San Diego now so this is perfect!! i can get my Beacher's on whenever i want! That crazy David Arquette will be such a cool addition! Amazeballsss!!!!!

Erica

I love Jeff! hes just so dope! Always has the coolest ****

Erica

Thats Great for them!

Erica

They better open a Theatre up in canada!!! We need one here. Im such a fan of both of them!

Erica

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Exciting! saw this on Perez yeaturday! couldnt be happier!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3