Dr. Conrad Murray -- Much Ado About Nothing

8/5/2010 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray's summer of fun continues -- last night he took in some theater in Houston ... a Billy Shakespeare classic called, "Much Ado About Nothing."

0805_conrad_murray_EX_TMZ_01
" . . . happy are they that hear their detractions, and can put them to mending."

FlowerPower

See you later Mimi. When you come back have a look at sad chicken, lol

mysteria333

MICHAEL SINCERE PRAYER IS MORE POWERFUL THAN ANYTHING ON TNZ. THAN ANYTHING IN THE TABLOIDS AND THE WORLD. PRAY FOR MICHAELS BODY DOUBLE, PRAY FOR HIS SPIRIT AND HIS SOUL. THE STRESS OF WALKING IN MICHAELS SHOES HAD TO BE EXTRODINARY.. AND THATS WHAT REALLY KILLED HIM. ALSO PRAY FOR MICHAEL AND WATCH MIRACLES UNFOLD. OH HOW WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL.....A FRIEND

Karen in Texas

This man should be in prison period, not out enjoying Shakespear at some festival. I live in Houston and hope I never get a Glimpse of the man cause I have a few choice words for him and his cohorts at AEG!! When I get done with him he won't know what hit him!!! He should be in that tomb instead of MJ and God will get to his punishment in due time.

nita

I hope he enjoying the outdoors. Soon will be over.

Steve

I have to laugh at everyone calling him a murderer, like MJ had no fault in his death, being the degenerate drug addict he was obviously played no role in his death. Give me a break.

Siggisiss

can I order a large pizza here???

Posted at 7:59 AM on Aug 5, 2010 by you are wrong and I am right

LOL

FlowerPower

Posted at 9:51 AM on Aug 5, 2010 by Siggisiss
I missed that one, lol

Posted at 7:59 AM on Aug 5, 2010 by you are wrong and I am right
Of course you can. What toppings would you like on your pizza?

FlowerPower

Today's special-deep fried con-rat murray

Teresa

Doesn't deserve any kind of enjoyment seeing that he took MJ's life. It sickens me to watch this fool of a doctor get away with murder! He is nasty person acting like he didn't do nothing wrong. But we know the truth!

Brigha from UK

Forsooth - this is but bitter news. Shouldest thou enjoy the fruits of freedom, wence your master lies unjustly in his tomb? I pray thee findeth swift justice and spendeth the remainder of thy life in repentence for the evil deed which thou committed.

Tellit

Harvey,...I LOVE YOU.. lol
how onto this game you are!....
digging right into it are you? :)
and you have been for about what? the last 6 months?
I figured as much....your photoshopped hints/word play are rich!
...Beginning with your MJsock/blk loafer clad walking legs coffin.
Keep up the great PI work.

Peace
Om/om

GEMMA

I live in mexico and I can't believe this murderer is still free. He should be dead not Michael, he killed him with his negligence. It's so absurd that the laws put behind bars a stupid crazy girl like Linsay L, while murderers like this are free and enjoying life while Michael can´t.

PLEASE TELL MURRAY THAT IN MEXICO WE HATE HIM AND WE THINK HE SHOULD BE DEAD, HE IS GUILTY.

Agnes

He is a bigger celeb than MJ now! Look at how he grins for the papparazi!