Dr. Conrad Murray -- Much Ado About Nothing

8/5/2010 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray's summer of fun continues -- last night he took in some theater in Houston ... a Billy Shakespeare classic called, "Much Ado About Nothing."

0805_conrad_murray_EX_TMZ_01
" . . . happy are they that hear their detractions, and can put them to mending."

mysteria333

MICHAEL IS ALIVE AND HEALING ! ! ! ! !

136

@mysteria333
you mean :himself or others?

136

Posted at 5:03 PM on Aug 5, 2010 by Phantom of the Opera
-----
:)) thanks Phantom for making me smile.
it´s so awesome !

136

Posted at 5:03 PM on Aug 5, 2010 by Phantom of the Opera
---
I can´t stop watching this.. best tribute ever !

Anja

That´s great! Murray is enjoying life and MJ´s family friends and fans are suffering

kimmie

Posted at 5:03 PM on Aug 5, 2010 by Phantom of the Opera

This is the best video ever...

Michael's music will and does live on forever...thank you Michael...

Pegasus

This just makes me so angry. Dr. Murray is out parting hardy without a care in the world, while MJ is dead and his family, fans and everyone are suffering. Murray's life is continuing uninterrupted by very little - while Michael's life and career has ended - at the hands of Dr. Murray. Who says you can't get away with murder! OJ got away with it, Anna Nicole's boyfriend got away with it, and so have others. Now Dr. Murray! I just want to beat the living **** out of him! He is so smug, and arrogant, confident, etc. makes me sick to my stomach! I hope that the Blue Bird of Happiness poops in both of his hands and that he NEVER knows a moment of peace!!!

kimmie

I just don't get it...Michael was such a perfectionist about his chorographers, his music mixes, he even bought new toys everyday for his children when they were babies, fearing germs, but why would he not hired the best physician for himself? He even said it himself that his body fuels the London concerts. Why wouldn't he hire the best like he did every thing else.

Physician Finder.com didn't even give Murray an excellent rating. It seemed like Michael would of done his research first before hiring a doctor that has never perform CPR before, much less than on who performs CPR on a bed. It doesn't add up...that's all I'm saying.

HumanNature

August 23, 2010, will be here before you know it!!!

pia

Phantom that video of prejudice was wonderful, it said it all.
We all do miss you Michael.

Mimi from Indy

Posted at 6:23 PM on Aug 5, 2010 by Pegasus
______________________________________________

Pegasus ~ I totally agree! Especially with the poop! Hope it overflows! I just hope this actually gets to a trial. We first have to get through the Prelim. Harvey said one day on TMZ live (well I asked him the question and he actually answered it)that he didn't think anything pertaining to the Prelim or Trial would be shown on TV (like on Court TV). But we can trust that TMZ will have those live feeds up on their website.