Heidi Klum's Bikini Body Is the New Black

8/5/2010 8:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

"Project Runway" host and mother of four Heidi Klum turned a yacht into a catwalk by rockin' a bikini in Italy yesterday.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

The 37-year-old supermodel can stomach any competition.

Robbie

I think it is just a random unflattering photo. Her face still looks very pretty, her stomach just seems odd, maybe she is breathing in and expanding her lungs at that moment.

Amber

It's called a tummy tuck people.... that's what is making her stomach look weird. It's no miracle! It's science.

observer

I can never figure out why people think this piece of trash is so special.

nthehole

Hottest MILF on the planet.

sam

She looks pretty darn good for 4 kids, way better then 90% of the women out there. Although I have to say it looks like she had a tummy tuck, which most women would if they had the money. You look great Heidi!!

OneMama

I think she looks great. Having one baby does heck on a womans body, let alone 4! She looks amazing...it does look like she has had a tummy tuck (good for her)!!

You

You guys are ass wipes. She looks awesome. Obviously you have never had children. It wreaks havoc on your body.

Jamie

Im not impressed at all!! Her stomach looks gross down the side..... Time for that one piece Mamma!!!!

Ardie

I think she looks GREAT after having four children! Sounds like there are allot of jealous folks out here... they should look so good & if they looked better than her, I don't think they've had made those comments!

jillybean

SHe looks skinny alright but haggard looking. Meh.

At

That suit is not flattering on her.

QueenBoudica

You know... it doesn't matter what any of you all say or think. She gets to sleep with Seal every night. Jealous much?!?

You haters sitting behind your computer screen only WISH you could either BE a woman or get WITH a woman half as hot as HK! She is on vacation with her family, not strutting her stuff down the catwalk.

I think she looks great and wish I looked as good as she does.

LMN

Where are her boobies? How can she be a victoria secret model without them?

Jexica

Um. . .TMZ I think you picked the wrong photo. This is NOT flattering. Maybe the next shot was the "rockin'" shot. Hot this is not.

Oman

Her stomach looks about as good as Seals face. Perfect match if you ask me. Nasty.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments