« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

TMZ Live: Kobayashi, Giuliani, and Roger Huerta

8/5/2010 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We took your questions on everything -- including Takeru Kobayashi getting wiener victory in court, Rudy Giuliani's daughter getting caught shoplifting, and Gary Coleman's ex-wife desperately wanting to keep their house.

0805_tmzlive_large
Plus: Ex-UFC fighter Roger Huerta gives details about his street fight.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Suz

WHERE IS HARVEY & when is he coming back?????? Come on you know we all want to know! Not to say the crew isn't doing a great job without him, cuz they ARE doing great! Just want to know when he will be back at least.....

Veronica

Would you guys use the fastmall iphone app which gives you turn by turn navigation indoors at the mall without the need for a GPS signal?

OshkoshWI

I have a problem with this. The video isn't great but you know Roger took off his shirt before he went after the guy who slugged the woman. My husband and I have watched the video many times and it sure looks to me like the head stomp was done by a guy with a shirt ON! I'm pretty sure Huerta didn't stop and put a shirt back on. Looks like everyone may be pointing the finger at the wrong guy. If Huerta knocked him out and walked away, I say BRAVO!!! Looks to me like more people got involved AFTER Heurta was off camera. Hmmmm?

mike

Yah that guy will sue huerta for everything then the girl that guy clubbed will sue it all from him

Bubbles The Chimp

Could you tell Gary to clear his throat before he speaks. His gargly spit crap makes me want to puke.

sharon

Mkie,
Could you please try to sit still and quit with all the arm and hand motions, very distracting.

Walker

Ef one, marry one, kill one. Kate Gosselin, Octomom, Tila Tequila.

Todd

Roger Huerta fights at 155lbs, ko'd a Linebacker out of Texas University, played with the NFL Atlanta Falcons and was cut last year but this guy weighed 270lbs easy. This man was a beast that punched a girl in the back of the head. Ok in a perfect world two wrongs don't make a right, we all get that.BUT come on if that was your Mother,daughter or wife/girlfriend or anyone. Carma hit that guy instanly, does this help the girl on the ground maybe not.But this story is Awesome, and i stand behind Roger 100%....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2