Conrad Murray Wrongful Death Suit Tossed ... Almost

8/6/2010 7:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray could be temporarily off the hook in the federal wrongful death lawsuit involving Michael Jackson -- all because Joe Jackson left some key information out of the paperwork.

0807_murray_jackson_EX
TMZ has learned a federal judge is taking Jackson and his attorney Brian Oxman to task for failing to specify where two of the defendants -- health clinics where Dr. Murray practiced -- conduct their business.  Without that information the judge can't determine if the federal court has jurisdiction over the case.

The judge has given Jackson one week to amend the complaint or have the suit tossed.

Even if this case is dismissed, Dr. Murray might not be fully in the clear. Jackson has a lot of options -- including refiling the federal suit with Murray as the lone defendant.

Cali MJ Fan

Before this was ever filed, it was evident there were errors in Oxman's papers. Perhaps they were corrected in the do***ent Oxman filed, but this is a sloppy mistake that should have been a paramount point made in the filings.

Please Joe, get a more professional attorney to represent you.

Cali MJ Fan

Here's the link in a tiny-- since the word police removed the missing letters from the word doc u ment

Mimi from Indy

You're welcome Grump. Just remember if you use those interstates during the winter you may get snowed in. Even the semi-trucks get stuck.

Criss

I really hope this bastard doesn't end up walking because of some minor detail that Joe screwed up. Or is this a separate case than the manslaughter charges? I'm not 100% sure.

Brigha from UK

75. Brigha - Joe was probably the only one that really looked out for MJ's interest. I will probably get chewed up for this one.

Posted at 5:00 PM on Aug 6, 2010 by Grump
________________________________________

I tend to agree with you Grump. I know Joe was a bully - but maybe MJ needed someone to push him in the right direction. Left to his own devices, he seemed to self destruct when situations became difficult. Had MJ listened to Joe, instead of the rest of the money grabbing sycophants who surrounded him, then he may still be alive today.

Off to bed now - Nite nite everyone!

Chic

Come on Joe don't let this doctor get away with negligence.

mysteria333

MICHAEL YOU WILL HEAL I PROMISE. YOU HAVE A BILLION PEOPLE IN YOUR CORNER. STAY STRONG I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT. AS YOU SAID SO MANY TIMES ,..KEEP THE FAITH.. I'AM LOYAL TO YOU AT ALL COST. YOU ARE NOT ALONE, YOU ARE NOT ALONE ! ! 1 I WISH I COULD COME TO YOU AND TAKE CARE OF YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. OH WHAT A JOY AND AN HONOR THAT WOULD BE. I LOVE YOU, THE WHOLE WORLD LOVES YOU......A TRUE FRIEND....LR

Grump

Good Nite Brigha ..

Mimi from Indy

Posted at 5:06 PM on Aug 6, 2010 by Criss
__________________________________________________

Criss ~ This is a seperate issue from the Criminal complaint (with the DA). This is the Wrongful Death suit that Joe and his attorney Oxman have filed, although with errors.

Mimi from Indy

CHEF KOOKY ~ That sounds pretty good! I'll try it out next winter! LOL Was wondering where you were lately.

Grump

Okay MFI- I am going to try and head out to the MJfantervention (sp?).

Grump

Lol Chef Kooky.

Brigha from UK

Hi Moni, nice to hear from you again!
I have always doubted the validity of the will for many reasons. I also have a overwhelming distrust of John Branca (and lawyers in general).

I can't go into details now as it is 1am here, and I really must sleep! However, suffice to say, that I have never known a will to give executors such autonomy.

I agree with you that Michael supported Joe indirectly via Katherine. But this indicates his sense of responsibility towards Joe. Why then would he seek to disinherit him altogether?

Mimi from Indy