Conrad Murray Wrongful Death Suit Tossed ... Almost

8/6/2010 7:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray could be temporarily off the hook in the federal wrongful death lawsuit involving Michael Jackson -- all because Joe Jackson left some key information out of the paperwork.

0807_murray_jackson_EX
TMZ has learned a federal judge is taking Jackson and his attorney Brian Oxman to task for failing to specify where two of the defendants -- health clinics where Dr. Murray practiced -- conduct their business.  Without that information the judge can't determine if the federal court has jurisdiction over the case.

The judge has given Jackson one week to amend the complaint or have the suit tossed.

Even if this case is dismissed, Dr. Murray might not be fully in the clear. Jackson has a lot of options -- including refiling the federal suit with Murray as the lone defendant.

Grump

At the Radisson, I am trying to look for the prices and what is a good day for me. Look at MJ Cali fans link, she / he has it on there. I also saw a banner across from MJ house ( Gary of course) with the same info.

Grump

Okay signing off for now MFI, look into that MJfantervention, sounds interesting.

Grump

C'Ya OhSmell!

moni

Hi Brigha,
nice to hear from you as well, I always enjoy your posts very much!
I understand your skepticism re the will. However, I have a hard time to figure out that Branca/McClain would take such a high risk on their reputation which – at least as far as I know, but I'll stand corrected if I'm wrong – until now has been untouched. I guess Michael simply trusted them, and in my opinion the way they handle the estate proves his decision to be right and reasonable. I believe they do a great job – at least I couldn't think of anyone else to deal better with that major task.
I wish you a good night, it's even one hour later here, way too late, not good at all, lol. So bye for tonight!

Mimi from Indy

Grump ~ I just did a map from Riverside, Illinois to Gary, Indiana on Google. If you look at it it has ads for hotels ect.

maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=http://bit.ly/duepZr/

let me know if that link works

Grump

OhSmell -

I believe in Jutice, if the Judicial system FAILS (in which many cases it does), there is always a "Higher Power" in which he won't be able to escape.

Grump

Thank you MFI! Really helpful! Should've done that in the first place!!!

Mimi from Indy

You're welcome Grump!

Grump

No OhSmell, because i'm sure it hurt Joe to see his son get take advantage of! Yeah, Joe was a Bully, D*ck, and all those other bad names but if MJ really hated him that much why in the world would he have him attend a meeting when he had others that could've done that for him?

I am taking off now! Have a good Night!!

Grump

Lol.. OhSmell...Stop being that way already!

Good Night!

Mimi from Indy

Oh Great....more shopping lol

BallaBlocka

Damn, I guess Joe's lawyer never finished high school, just like him....

Juan

Joe, when you work on the cheap, you get what you pay for.