« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Superstar John Cena

Taking Over 'TMZ on TV'

8/6/2010 1:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The TMZ newsroom is about to get a serious Attitude Adjustment ... because  WWE superstar John Cena has officially assumed command of "TMZ on TV."

... and dude means business -- because last night at LAX, Cena got on the horn with our photog crew .... and demanded they shoot some kick-ass footage ... saying, "No f**king excuses. You're on my watch now and if I don't have an excellent show tomorrow, you're all fired!"

0806_cena_tmz_video_EXC
See if they delivered tonight on TMZ on TV -- check your local listings.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

steve

Cena is the man, awesome job.
Harvey is probably in NY filming some people court stuff.

Dora

John Cena is so SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holly

Where Is Harvey?? I think it is too bad that we cant get an explination as to why Harvey is no longer leading the show. I watch every night I possably can, (I did go camping for a week so it is possible I missed the big news). I think with all the information you give us about everyone that is anyone, Harvey has way more personality then most of them, so I think you should give us the info we all want. Where Is Harvey??
So far we dont like the new guy.

who-me

John Cena was the worst host host ever. Agree with me or I'll try and intimidate you, he looked and is a big crap! Bring back Harvey!

who-me

Cena eats huge farts and would like seconds. I don't watch Wrestling but would like for him to get the intercontinental belt for huge crap eater.

who-me

who-me

What a big dumb @ssface!

who-me

Oh, did I mention John Cena is a huge ****b@g and couldn't have a conversation with anybody that tells him he loves farts because he loves that he is a huge smelly fart eater and would try and punch you but he sucks huge smelly farts? How does it taste---Maserati! Dumb @ass smelly slut...Dummy!

sugasweet73

WHERE IS HARVERY??? DNT TMZ REALIZE HE IS WAT MAKES THE SHOW? I HOPE THEY HAVENT CANNED HIM AND HES JUS ON VACATION. THESE CELEB GUEST HOSTS R OK BUT BUT THEY STILL DNT HAVE THE QUICK TIMING AN WITTY BANTER WIT THE STAFF LIKE U DID. WE MISS U HARV!!! PLS *** BCK. I REFUSE TO WATCH THE SHOW ANYMORE WITHOUT U TIL THEY BRING U HOME.

Beth Fetters

I may be really out of the loop but where is Harvey. I miss him. I obviously missed something.

Beth Fetters

Now I really feel like a fool didn't see the other 62 posts, but seriously where is Harvey. I love the show and the staff but won't watch if Harvey is gone. But TMZ you really should issue something.

Dana Nichols

Seriously i'd like to know what happened to Harvey?

opee hfh opee

i love u john loooooooooooool

siko51

john cena is the best in wwe

mohsin bhatti

waoooo john cena owesum wreler in all world

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments