Mounting Security at MJ Death House

8/8/2010 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned the Holmby Hills mansion where Michael Jackson died is getting a serious boost in security -- so nobody messes with the super-expensive property while it's on the market.

Holmby Hills - Inside Michael Jackson's House

Sources connected to the home tell us ... now that people know the home is "vacated and for sale, the property owners have increased security to keep it safe."

As we previously reported, the owners are requiring potential buyers to go through an "extensive pre-qualifying check" before they can even walk in the door ... just to keep out the riffraff.

The home is currently on the market for a cool $28 mil.

Daphne

go lock yourself in your mom's room..stare at all your 'Snooki' posters you have plastered all over your walls...make believe your 'wife' Deb is there with you...get your lotion and kleenex and go play...honestly, don't you ever tire of your endless, 2nd grade rants? You're such a loser; you almost to be pitied....almost.

Posted at 11:56 AM on Aug 8, 2010 by FPIC

Your comment is funny. Susie is beginning to see their secret. LOL. Let me re-phrase this, its not funny, its actually dangerous to have imaginary friends. How unstable. All these shena****ns point to one person. LOL x 2.

susie

Deb your meds aren't working.

Paulette

Hey Daphne....
Rosey palm means his only "girlfriend" is his hand.....

Ohwell...it is NO secret that I do NOT like cats, not quite sure what your point is to bring that up though....
Keep it up..."DEB" told me all kinds of things about you...your address....Phone Number...and we EVEN got a picture of you...maybe i should put up the link here so EVERYONE can see what kind of lunatic they are posting too!:) NOW I know why "DEB" was never included in any of those pictures....hmmmmmmmm

Paulette

Katie10....
they have to be one in the same....LOL "DEB" as been visiting him for the last week and YET he never left the computer. Either that or they are quite bored with each other....

Paulette

Paulette
Please Do, My Fans Would Love My Picture {Im Much Better Looking Than MJ}

Oh yeah I Also Have All Of YOUR INFO. Phone # Etc...Shall We Share?

Posted at 1:29 PM on Aug 8, 2010 by OhWell

Yeah...OKAY...your better looking then MJ???? Don't make me laugh!!!
Put my phone number out here....have at it...

Paulette

If You Want I Will, You First
Good Bye Cat Lover
Have A Nice Day

Posted at 1:40 PM on Aug 8, 2010 by OhWell

You have a nice day too....Go play with "deb" now....

susie

Shes watching tv

Posted at 1:36 PM on Aug 8, 2010 by OhWell
_______________________________________

OK OhWell go to call her (don't forget to put on a wig before coming back)

His secret girlfriend

the mansion where he died ??? didn't he die at the hospital?

Hime

Why does TMZ keep making a big deal out of the fact that the real estate agents want people to pre-qualify before seeing the house? This has nothing to do with Michael Jackson having lived there whatsoever. ANY house that asks for that kind of money (and even much less than that) will be managed by a real estate agency who demandes pre-qualifying checks before viewing the house. Otherwise people will sign up to go see the houses as some sort of "tour" with no intent to buy. For any chance at seeing houses in the millions of dollars then one has to do a pre-qualifying check that includes a criminal background check, income history, stringent credit history, and so forth.

This is *not* news.

Siggisiss

Shes watching tv

Posted at 1:36 PM on Aug 8, 2010 by OhWell

I bet she is watching Gone With the Wind.

Paulette

Shes watching tv

Posted at 1:36 PM on Aug 8, 2010 by OhWell

Must be a fun vacation "she" is having...every time you mention her that is all she is doing is watching TV while your posting at TMZ...LOLOLOL FUN FUN FUN..i guess!

susie

I bet she is watching Gone With the Wind.

Posted at 2:07 PM on Aug 8, 2010 by Siggisiss
_____________________________________________

hahaha!!!

kim

Goodness, I see that "IT" is awake.

As another poster just said, thought MJ died at the hospital not at the house? But the article says "the house where Mj died". I think alot of us believe that is where he died too. I know I do. HHmm,, interesting.

rip mj

juney

#81, yes he did die at the house, a good three hours before Dr. Death called 911.

And isn't this still considered a "crime scene" for purposes of Dr. Death's upcoming trial? Maybe that's why there's added security, duh.

Daphne

I bet she is watching Gone With the Wind.

Posted at 2:07 PM on Aug 8, 2010 by Siggisiss
_____________________________________________

hahaha!!!

Posted at 2:15 PM on Aug 8, 2010 by susie

This is funny. Hey, that is a classic movie. What are they gonna do without TMZ. We, fans, come here to honour/remember MJ's music legacy. What do they do ?????? LOL.