Mounting Security at MJ Death House

8/8/2010 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned the Holmby Hills mansion where Michael Jackson died is getting a serious boost in security -- so nobody messes with the super-expensive property while it's on the market.

Holmby Hills - Inside Michael Jackson's House

Sources connected to the home tell us ... now that people know the home is "vacated and for sale, the property owners have increased security to keep it safe."

As we previously reported, the owners are requiring potential buyers to go through an "extensive pre-qualifying check" before they can even walk in the door ... just to keep out the riffraff.

The home is currently on the market for a cool $28 mil.

Daphne

Keep it up..."DEB" told me all kinds of things about you...your address....Phone Number...and we EVEN got a picture of you...maybe i should put up the link here so EVERYONE can see what kind of lunatic they are posting too!:) NOW I know why "DEB" was never included in any of those pictures....hmmmmmmmm

Posted at 1:20 PM on Aug 8, 2010 by Paulette

Does this mean he/??? really exist. Hmmmmm, There's someone for everyone in this world. Fair enough. LOL. He/??? must be having a field day, getting real people talking to him/???, for a change. LOL again.

Daphne

Posted at 3:10 PM on Aug 8, 2010 by kim

Kim, waves & hugs. Good night.

kim

Waves and hugs right back at ya Daphne. Nite.

Um, wow...

Is that "Jesus Juice" in pics #8 & #13?? Maybe that'll help the house sell faster... I can't imagine WANTING to live in a house someone suffered and died in--celebrity, or not... It's just really creepy... and I totally agree with the "extensive background" check--can you imagine who would turn up to SEE the house?!?! [Some of] His fans will stop and NOTHING...!!

Karolina

TMZ, please delete comment nr 91

Karolina

Scott

Hmmmmmmmmm info on Unwell that could be very useful please post with a link to said info. I figure he has had a lot of perverted fun at our expense, so maybe my cats would like to call him collect at 3am just to say hi......

MiMi

Gee I take a break from TMZ for a few days and look what I come back to, LOL.

Hello to Paulette, sue from tampa, FPIC, Siggisiss, susie, Phantom and kim. And where is that trouble maker HumanNature?

Hey Paulete, do you really have a photo of UnWell?????

Chic

I think Rebbie Jackson is on tour.

Paulette

Hi Mimi...
YES I DID....but after i posted that he shut down his FB page!!!lol I think I can find it a different way though...

Siggisiss

Hi Mimi. :-)

Hi Mimi...

Posted at 5:22 PM on Aug 8, 2010 by Paulette

Perhaps that is for the best - I am not sure I WANT to see UnWell!

MiMi

Perhaps that is for the best - I am not sure I WANT to see UnWell!

Posted at 5:32 PM on Aug 8, 2010 by Siggisiss
---------------------------------

LoL, I do.

Love to see this person who thinks they are more attractive than MJ.

kim

Hello MiMi. how are you? Ohwell better looking than MJ? I agree with you. Don't think so...

mysteria333

MICHAEL...LAST NIGHT I WATCHED ONE OF MY MOST FAVORITE MOVIES OF ALL TIME ...THE PRINCE AND THE PAUPER. I LOVE THAT MOVIE SO MUCH, THIS TIME I RECORDED IT SO I WILL HAVE IT FOREVER. THAT WAS A TIME WHEN REAL MOVIES WERE MADE. I KNOW YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN. ALSO THE PIED PIPER ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITES. I MEAN THE BLACK AND WHITE VERSION. IT'S A CLASSIC. ONE DAY YOU AND I CAN DISCUSS OUR FAVORITE MOVIES AND MANY OTHER THINGS. IT WILL BE A WARM, FUN-LOVING CONVERSATION, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY FRIEND, BUT I'M NOT WORRIED, THE BEST OF THE BEST HAS GOT YOUR BACK....A FRIEND....LR