Mel Gibson's Alleged Mistress -- It's Bombshell Time!

8/6/2010 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was a meeting of the mistresses (one alleged, one confirmed) in L.A. last night -- as one of Jesse James' women on the side and Mel Gibson's alleged fling had dinner together in Hollywood.

0806_bombshell_tmz_video
The tatted-up Bombshell McGee (left) and Polish fitness model Violet Kowal (right)-- the self-described "Homewrecker 1 & 2" -- dined together at Katsuya.

We knew something smelled fishy ...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Spot

Those are the ugliest women (?) on this planet. Why would these slutty women want everyone to know what Whores they are?? Are they advertising for more business? Gloria Allred is also an Awarding Winning Bitch!!

Roly

Could someone tell me why they keep calling "it" bombshell? I thought bombshell meant hot. Is it just me or does everyone else thinks she looks like Marilyn Manson? As for the other one...come on Mel. He must have definitely been drunk when he met her but than again her big mouth is probably what sealed that deal.

Hapi83elb

they are pieces of disgusting trash.... their 15 mins better be up soon. i didn't even watch the video cause just looking at them makes me throw up a lil in my mouth! do they really think they're cool because they have no morels and F**k married men- karma is a bitch and they will get theirs

Cher

Um, I am not worried about it lmao... I dont think my signifigant other would wanna a piece of that ;0 It shocks me beyond belief that especially Sandra Bullocks husband would go for something that is so gross, I cant even look at her she looks like something out of a horror movie! Maybe she does some really nasty stuff that Sandra wouldnt do lol EWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!
PS - I would probably check it out just for the lols

Ms. B

Mel seems to be getting all he can before the world comes to an end or something. Don't you dare call him a dried up old alcoholic, though. He's only 55, he has quit drinking, and he's obviously not dried up. He has bipolar disorder and gets a little unbridled at times (ok, a lot), but he's a brilliant man. It's very disturbing for such a man to realize that some skanky woman has made a fool of him for the whole world to see. He has had his fun, and it has been very costly. He should try to put his family back together now.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7