Fantasia Barrino

Named in

Divorce/Sex Tape Scandal

8/7/2010 3:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Court documents filed this week by a woman in North Carolina allege her husband had an affair with former "American Idol" champ Fantasia Barrino -- and that the two made a sex tape.

0807-fantasia-barrino-getty-bn-credit
According to docs obtained by WCNC, Paula Cook filed for child support against her estranged husband Antwaun Cook last week and cited an alleged affair between Cook and Barrino. She claims the two met at a T-Mobile store and, beginning in August 2009, began their "covert adulterous affair."

Cook goes on to claim, "Throughout the course of their adulterous affair ... Defendant/Husband and Ms. Barrino have at times recorded their illicit activity."

Rumors of an affair between Barrino and Cook have been around for months -- and Barrino has always denied them.

Calls to Fantasia's management were not immediately returned.

cocoapuff

People make mistakes. Never Judge someone else.

sass

It is time the martial vows are respected. Women are constantly getting involved wih married men and call them "their boyfriends" if the shoe was on the other foot it would be different. Stop making excuses and leave married men alone, then they wouldn't have any excuses for messing up the lives of the next generation of young men and destroying their daughters self esteem. Look at the state of the African American family and have some diginity.

Ms. E from KCMO

I love Fantasia! What Fantasia should of did was married Mr, Cook also, he's satisfied, she's satisfied and the wife is satisfied.
"People are so selfish these days why can't we just share"!!!!

crimson

It's funny how something that is absolutely WRONG and goes against the will of God is suddenly excusable.

That's like saying domestic violence is acceptable because the one being abused must have done something to make the perpetrator angry!

You people are REALLY REALLY STUPID!

loveg

I know there are 2 or more sides to every story. So I will not judge, and a lot of you have skeletons so watch yourself! I like Fantasia, I do not approve of this but, I like her talent, not her personal life. Hopefully everything will work out for all parties involved. BTW she is a beautiful young lady with a great God given talent. Praying for all of them, and you judgementals as well. Remember you do not have a heaven or hell to put them in, so quit judging......what about things you have done???maybe not cheating with a married person (or maybe so, and not caught) but other things like lying, stealing, etc.... be careful.....

www.dreamboyproductions.com

Baby... when you ready to settle down with a real man, look me up & give me a call okay... we are both from carolina and know how things are suppose to be, why you trippin trying to find a no-good man when someone like me is willing to take time out to get to know you and spend time with you and not run off with your money... when you tired of getting played & ready for a real man in your life then HOLLA at www.dreamboyproductions.com where making dreams come true is a reality...

alice

Fantasia is the best thing that's ever happen to idol whether you people that speak ugly about her believe it or not. You are just plain jealous of her fame. Fantasia is loved by her fans if true or not. We love Fantasia, always have and always will. We will stick by her no matter what. JEALOUSY is a dangerous thing. FANTASIA, KEEP DOING YOU!!! Fantasia is a beautiful young lady, and no one can take that from her. Most you are jealous of her looks and beauty and that gorgeous shape of hers. I believe in speaking truth.

SUE

Society is so quick to judge an indivual. What about the husband in this situation. He knew he was married he was the one who went outside of his marriage. No telling what lies he told Fantasia.

SHARON BYTHEWOOD

To all that thinks its to be ashamed needs help,it takes two to tango. She needs to keep more tabs on her man, and truly learn how to supply her mans every need, or simply DIVORCE the s***!!! As long as we as women put up wit foolishness it will never stop. If any thing I feel personally if Fantasha didn't made it through takin care of that sorry a-- of a brother Teeney!! she could live through ANYTHING!!!!! Keep ya head up!! I still luv ya, and will still buy your music.

SHARON BYTHEWOOD

debbie

Oh I guest we're all saints now!!! Ooh and men don't lie either huh!!! And the way people are greedy for money who said the husband and wife didn't set the whole thing up . And who are these people anyway maybe somebody need to check into their closets and see what kind of skeletons are hanging out in there......

Anita

I have alwas been a fan and I am praying for you Fantasia. Don't give up, with the help of God, you can be restored.

Genell

Don't believe everything you hear....This man was probably going thru a divorce when him and Fantasia met or seperate from the wife..I just can't believe this girl would tatoo a man name on her and he is still with his wife..If that's so how much more goofy could one be

DaTruth BeTold

I really think that all of you negative , no life havin, cyber junkies need to let fantasia make it! No one is perfect and have you ever been there when they engaged in the illicit activity? NO! Just because she has money everyone wants to scorn her but his wife must only be good at teaching if her husband is cheating anyway! You can't help who you love and the devil is busy! I love fantasia reguardless because she makes music for our Butts! Yall some haters and I got her back!

crimson

I know in the REAL life of regular people, you all wouldn't be saying you "have her back." And by the way, Fantasia is NOT the best thing to happen to Idol. She had the typical "poor me" attitude when she was on the show. Had she learned to keep her legs closed, she wouldn't have had to whine about being a single parent... blah blah blah... so typical of those who sit on their fat lazy a$$ and expect handouts from hard working people. You could tell back then that she wasn't too educated... bookwise OR streetwise.