Lady Gaga Crowd Surfs at Lollapalooza

8/7/2010 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lady Gaga took the stage at Lollapalooza yesterday -- but the crazy part came when she took to the crowd during a performance by Semi-Precious Weapons.

Major props to Gaga for bonding with the fans -- double props for doing it in that outfit.

jen

not too smart...She will get sued one of these days.

Areader

Lady Ga Ga has more talent in her little finger than Madonna has in her entire body of work!

Meg

It's a shame she is becoming sleazy...I enjoy some of her music. Something just isn't right with her. I'm willing to bet she'll be in rehab in the next year or two.

Meg

It's a shame she is becoming sleazy. I enjoy some of her music. I'm willing to be she'll be in rehab down the line. Something just isn't right.

Meg

Sorry for the double post

fran

THOSE THAT HAVE NO TALENT HAVE A GIMMICK, they cant make it on their voice alone......God when I see things like this I really fear for the children of the world......and what makes it worse is that parents go along with this to prove that they are cool.

ibjamie

nice virus you have on the site

jeff

Just like Iggy only 40 years later. As for feeling her up, her 24 year old tits look like they're 50

Zip

A gang-bang of hands. Oh, I would have put my hands and fingers in places they didn't belong, if I was there!!!

hahayaright

Just coz I don't like her doesn't mean I lack in intelligence. Her fans are ****ing stupid to truly blv shes the best talent right now. There are MILLIONS of ppl in music RIGHT NOW better than her, she's a pop prostitute and a sell out. REAL musicians are laughing at the joke of a pop star. THE WORST POP STAR EVER!

hahayaright

I love how the kids on here bring up Madonna like u know something. Madonna is a TRUE talent with LOADS of range I LIKE LADY GAGA but when ppl call out Madonna for no reason it really makes her fans look retarded.

snodgrass

Just like it to try and steal someone else's limelight. Remember her sister's graduation?? Pathetic and purely gross performance.

Paul

You guys are so jealous. She stole that night, and I don't see you doing anything other than hating behind a computer. She has loads of talent, and is just having a good time, give her a break.

Michelle A.

TO ALL THE HATERS: The only thing your helping to do for Lady Gaga is to increase her fame with your insults. LOOK AT YOU IDIOTS- the post has been up for how long and you flood it with 45 comments of your insults. This is what she wants BAD PUBLICITY IS GOOD PUBLICITY... you idiotic retards!!!

njneere

Quit idolizing fugly trannies.. This person makes me ill.