Mel Gibson --

Gone Fishin'

8/7/2010 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you're looking for Mel Gibson, we've learned he's on a family fishing trip -- and Oksana Grigorieva and her attorneys are none too happy.

0807_mel_EX
Sources tell us Mel has been out of the country all week fishing with 2 of his sons. We've learned Oksana's laywers tried to schedule Gibson's deposition -- for the ongoing child custody battle -- right smack in the middle of his trip. The depo's been delayed since Mel is unavailable.

According to sources, Oksana's people think the delay is evidence that Mel is not committed to Lucia -- but we're told Oksana's lawyers knew Mel was away when they set the date.

Sources say Mel will be front and center for his deposition in short order.

azlee

yeah, the midlife thing isn't all people think it will be, funny though when you are going through it you will argue up one side and down the other side you aren't in it.

Shell

morning shell. I want to take clippers to the mustache, lol

Posted at 7:52 AM on Aug 7, 2010 by azlee
================================================

lol I agree. Not one of his best pics.

MARY

LEAVE MEL ALONE.GOOD FOR YOU MEL....SPEND QUALITY TIME WITH YOUR BOYS...WHY DOESN'T ANYONE START QUESTIONING OKSANA'S CONIVING MOTIVES ( ALONG WITH HER ATTORNEY'S - WHO ONLY THINK BIG BUCKS )...IT'S FUNNY, HOW MEL GIBSON HAS NOT HAD ANY ANGRY OUTBURSTS IN ALL OF HIS PAST, BUT NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN HE IS THIS HORRIBLE OGRE.. OKSANA HAD A MOTIVE. SHE PUSHED HIM TO THE LIMIT, AND THEN MADE SURE THAT SHE RECORDED HIM , ALL FOR HER PURPOSE. SHE IS A SLEAZY CONIVER. NOW THEY WANT TO DEPOSITION HIM RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF HIS FISHING TRIP WITH HIS BOYS?..DOES THIS FALL INTO HER PLAN? FOR THE NEXT 18 YEARS SHE WILL BE USING THAT BABY AS A PAWN TO GET WHATEVER SHE CAN OUT OF MEL GIBSON. THE COURTS SHOULD LOOK INTO PEOPLE LIKE HER.

StarryStarryNight

mel goes fishing with his boys.

oink$ana goes to the movies...alone.

Bobo Frog

azlee, you're obviously a religious nut...but it's funny how you espouse being a "decent human" while bringing my Mom into it. Jesus freaks are ****ing nutjobs. If you can't take opposing opinions, just do what all you religious whackjobs do......

Rocco

TMZ showing bias from Gibsons PR spin machine! Radaronline scooped you, get over it! Shes got the phone conversations, voicemails, text messages and emails - they can't be refuted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't blame her for releasing the evidence, He had already received special treatment by the court, when they sealed the records. She had every right to beleive that he would trash her, as he is doing now through TMZ. No one would've beleived her w/o the evidence!

Yes, she's his ho on the side; the key word being "HIS" ho.
His "traditionalist catholic church" values are B.S., the new testament clearly states " he who is against Israel is against me"; Jesus said that in the Bible. So he's a christian, who's against Jesus:I'm sure that'll work out, NOT!!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

What's a matter with you girls?? That mustache would be great 'fun' on the inside of your thighs, don't ya know?

voice of reason

Good for you Mel.

Spending some quality time with your boys away from all this BS.

Enjoy your trip!

Genna

Now please go get something to eat and turn that frown upside down to a smile. Things will be all better then.

Have a great day.

Posted at 7:51 AM on Aug 7, 2010 by azlee

Hi azlee. Good comment!

PattiCake

Who cares what the Drama Queens people think F_ _ _ um and feed em catfish heads. Obviously they don't get paid for thinking. Send that wetback back to her country. I LOVE MEL!!!

mustang

After all his millions, she doesn't have the common courtesy to wait until he returns.

It's burn baby burn. Well, Mel may have a bad mouth. But Karma may have its last say yet. This may be hell, but the shoe hasn't fallen yet for the other foot.

azlee

lol bobo, I guess I do love Jesus to say I am a Jesus freak. But bobo, I figured you were kid and you are and I never said that your mom wears combat boots. I said she was asleep.

Bobo, do you like fishing or have you ever been fishing? I was fixng my breakfast (which brought a smile to my face) thinking of the old times of fishing and how fun they were. Taking my lawn chair into the lake (off shore) and sitting in the water.

If you haven't been fishing you should ask your parents to take you, it is pretty cool.

gailmarie

Oh the drama.....these two should keep their private lives PRIVATE! I don't usually read this type of article. I believe it doesn't help the situation at all. hope all can get back to normal and all live happy lives going forward.

Curious

Does Satan fish?

Posted at 6:28 AM on Aug 7, 2010 by kickaboo
=================================================

yes, she fishes for those with big bank accounts...

Posted at 6:45 AM on Aug 7, 2010 by Shell

_____________________________________________________________

LMAO!!!

Morning all!

I see Miss Oksana's "people" are enjoying themselves again. Lovely timing between this and the Violet story, don't cha think?

Shell

morning, curious. Sun is shining and it's going to be a wonderful day.