Mel Gibson --

Gone Fishin'

8/7/2010 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you're looking for Mel Gibson, we've learned he's on a family fishing trip -- and Oksana Grigorieva and her attorneys are none too happy.

0807_mel_EX
Sources tell us Mel has been out of the country all week fishing with 2 of his sons. We've learned Oksana's laywers tried to schedule Gibson's deposition -- for the ongoing child custody battle -- right smack in the middle of his trip. The depo's been delayed since Mel is unavailable.

According to sources, Oksana's people think the delay is evidence that Mel is not committed to Lucia -- but we're told Oksana's lawyers knew Mel was away when they set the date.

Sources say Mel will be front and center for his deposition in short order.

Curious

Take care Genna!

PAL - I'm afraid it won't.

PAL

Curious,

From what little I've read so far, I most heartedly agree with you. Yikes!!!

PAL - I'm afraid it won't.

Posted at 9:19 AM on Aug 7, 2010 by Curious

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Good Morning Curious!

Thanks for the link: now go back and comment! lol. That reporter got it wrong the line IS 'I'm too old for this ****."

Just watched Edge of Darkness last night (dvd--got 'em all--only actor I have ALL of his movies well except for the passion--didn't like it, too over the top for me, but want to see the features on it, will pick it up used when I find it dirt cheap.) I thought the editing was well below par for it, although the dvd version is much much better than what I saw in the theater (theater version still had cigar burns in it and scratches and there was something off with the soundtrack too!!) Made me wonder if it wasn't some sort of conspiracy at the theater owner level to yet again dis Mel! lol.

MG career is present and health. All he needs is good scripts and quality people to work with. Look at the sheer numbers of posters in MG threads as oppsed to any of the other threads. MGs ar ein the upper hundreds. Others are in the low double digits, by and large.

pammie8

More jealous comments from Octobitch! He isnt committed to Lucia because he took his other kids fishing. Yeah bitch you knew in advance he was going to. She's so freaking jealous of his other kids its disgusting!

Bev

Watch radaronline print something about oksana with her family before the day is done. When Robyn Gibson gave a sworn statement Mel had never emotionally or physically harmed her or the children-prior, during or after....SOON AFTER...oksana had to come out and say Timothy Dalton was a good father. NOTE: Timothy didn't say she was a good mother, didn't say she hadn't try to take money from him...(oksana spoke about him)--because ROBYN had just spoke up! Watch--I bet --willing to bet an old shoe anyway (haha) that radaronline before the day is done will have some SPECIAL about oksana with her son or daughter today...anyone want to bet?

Clearly

So he's not committed to Lucia now?... Why? Because he's spending time with his children in spite of the humiliation and hardships they are ALL going through on a scheduled trip her lawyers knew about? Sounds like a cool father to me.

Try again Team Oksana.

Spider

Hiya Spider -

According ROL (so ya know, pillar of salt time), CPS has cleared both Mr. Mel and Miss Oksana, or will be clearing them very soon. (BIG pillar of salt).

In any event, getting cleared by CPS implies there was no abuse.

I'm waiting for a more reliable report. There's a difference between "fully cleared" and "inconclusive". Inconclusive will still put the person on the CACI (Child Abuse Central Index).

Posted at 9:18 AM on Aug 7, 2010 by Curious
-----------------------------------------------

Well, assuming that the report from ROL (with a 250 character limit on comments - losers) about being cleared is true, no wonder that Oksana and her team are circling the wagons. As long as they report to the court that Mel is no danger to the
baby, he will get 50/50 custody. All the leverage her team thought to have regarding higher support payments has been stripped from them. Unless his support is set at $70,000 per month, she will not get the original $15MIL she could have gotten. Overplayed a crappy pair of 2's, didn't they?

cheebee

LOL, I guess that's already been reported on.....

mustang

This is bacically a DUH! True. When you have 8 kids, it your time divided by 8 plus time for a career, lawsuit, court hearings, etc etc. I believe there are only 24 hours in a day! Talk about being stingy, and unreasonable. That really takes the cake.

Shell

Curious,

From what little I've read so far, I most heartedly agree with you. Yikes!!!

PAL - I'm afraid it won't.

Posted at 9:19 AM on Aug 7, 2010 by Curious

Posted at 9:22 AM on Aug 7, 2010 by PAL
===========================================

PAL, it's quite chilling....

Clearly

Good Morning Curious!

Posted at 9:24 AM on Aug 7, 2010 by Sam

___________________________________

I totally agree. He's the only male actor (besides Heath) that I followed and have their DVDs lol. I think The Beaver will help Mel's career. I've heard some whispers about how great it is. So who knows! Seems like it has potential. A few more awesome scripts (directing/acting), and Mel could be well on his way back to success like none of this crap ever happened. He still has many devoted fans!

Curious

Spider -

I think Mr. Mel will rebound from this just fine in the eye of the American public. It was a protective and compassionate instinct that made them all rabidly knee-jerk. But as the details start to roll out, that compassion sways the other way.

Not only did they overplay it, they threw one of them away.

Clearly

103. Mel has so many kids with different woman, I don't know how he keeps track of them all

Posted at 9:29 AM on Aug 7, 2010 by STORYBURN

__________________________________

7 with one baby mama
1 with another baby mama

That ain't hard.

PAL

Shell,

I agree, such scary stuff & it's unbelievable how many lives it touches.

PAL, it's quite chilling....

Posted at 9:30 AM on Aug 7, 2010 by Shell

Shell

Posted at 9:29 AM on Aug 7, 2010 by STORYBURN
===============================================

?? So many kids with so many woman? I thikn you may have him confused with some NBA player....