Montell Jordan Still Performing ... Now with Less Hair!

8/7/2010 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's been 15 years since Montell Jordan dropped "This Is How We Do It" -- but last night the 6'8" rapper surfaced in Vegas last night ... sans hair ... to break out his old classic.

0807_montel_vegas_photo_launch
Our friends at SpyOnVegas.com snapped 41-year-old Jordan during his performance at Tryst nightclub at the Wynn Hotel ... where even Paris Hilton took in the show.

He's kinda buzzed and it's all because ...

Jen

Look at all of the bimbos in the background. WOW!! There really is a ton of fake blonds with fake boobies out there...Girls, start being more original, please!

david

@BallaBlocka... For ur small IQ.. Montell is my god-brother u moron...... Tell ur mom,i'll be by later....HAAHAHAHAHAHA

Mike

@BallaLicka Whoever you are. How many hit records have you produced? Why you hating on a brotha for going out and making a living regardless of how many hits he had or records he sold? You sound like Ice -T telling Soldier boy to "Eat a D*CK". Just hating to hate for no other reason. Well hater. He partied with his bald head and cashed a check that night. What did you do other than spank one out and go to bed that is.

@ all the other haters. Just because you are not aware of something does not make it not exist or irrelevant. Like I bet you don't know how many provinces there are in China, but 3 billion Chinese do. Does not make it unimportant because you are not aware.
Hate on Hater!

BallaBlocka

Mike and david = Montell's 2 man fan club, LOL......

I'll let you fools get back to jacking off to pictures of Montell in old back issues of Right On now, LOL...

Renee

I love Montell Jordan, he was my fav back in the day. Besides This Is How We Do It, he also did Get It On Tonight, Let's Ride and Falling; just to name a few of my favorites.

Willie

He is not and was not a RAPPER! WHY do all Black performers that are male have to be Rappers! Get it right TMZ

Doll

@ Willie, I thought I was the only one who saw that. TMZ
Montell Jordan is an R & B Artist. Don't confuse the two!

yaya

I thought it was Montel Williams.

pride milton

I THINK ITS GREAT HE IS BACK ROCK ON MY BROTHER

Brotha Hollywood

One hit wonder? Obviously some of us don't listen to the radio very much, these days. That man had a few chart toppers. This Is How We Do It, Somethin' For The Honeys, Let's Ride w/Master P, and Get It On Tonight. Yep....one hit wonder indeed.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2