'Real Housewives of DC'

Who'd You Rather?

8/8/2010 7:25 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

The latest batch of Bravo's wannabe celebrities Lynda Erkiletian (bottom left), Catherine Ommanney (top right), Stacie Scott Turner (bottom right) and Mary Schmidt Amons (top left) aka "The Real Housewives of Washington D.C." started their 15 minutes of fame last night.

0806_DC_Housewives_103258344
Question is ...

will

i clicked the wrong one bc they were totally mislabeled... shame on you tmz

kickaboo

Is this the one that has that White House crasher con artist in it? Hell no, I am not watching it and you need to have a "None of the above" button.
I hope Bravo losses its ass soon.

Adult

In a word....."Ugh!"

CJ

Really need a 'None' option. And a 'When He.ll freezes over' option. And a 'Rather scoop my eyeballs out with a spoon' option.

tracker

also housewives addict.all my friends decided to put our thursday night martinis on hold.this shows a bust for sure.zero interest from all my friends!

sandy

when will tv put sitcoms back on????? I miss REAL TV!!!

sam

SO GLAD you don't have that fraud Salahi on here!

Cat although cute, allegedly has a theft conviction in Britain and was a "hostess" of sorts. She is now divorced from her photographer husband.

Snerkles

Gosh, guys, you've read at least 500 requests for a "none" feature. Why not just add one? It would make for far more entertainment;).
And, about the DC Housewives? What a disaster! "Obama this, Obama that'...like he'd really have anything to do with a reality show broad.

Nope, 'won't be watching. Fifteen minutes of the first one was Plenty...but not Good &.

Dave

None. Although I have slept with worse, after a night of hard drinking and stuff....but thats justified when you're drunk, right? LOL

Zebra

Note to cast members: There used to be an unwritten rule that you should not wear your hair long if you are older, because your hair is not healthy and vibrant anymore. You all with long hair look foolish and unprofessional. The blonde needs to stop smoking or at least gain weight in her face. The massive wrinkles around her mouth give way to the fact that she certainly chain smokes, which is her "food" or so she tells herself. I also find it hard to believe that Bravo could not at least find attractive women for the show.

Celebrities Suck

tmz must add a neither tab!!!

monal

TMZ - you need a never in your life would i touch one of these douche bag... button.

bdj

Seriously...there needs to be a "None of the Above" option. All skanks.

How desperate are they to add the biggest skank of all in the White House crasher? Just goes to show, bang a celebrity or do something really moronic and these TV stations will make you famous.

Sad state.

Anon E Mouse

Worst of the Housewife series ever.
The idiot British b!tch is particularly stupid.
It should be canceled.

jb

Bravo...this is a joke right??? No.. Oh my, Washington D.C. truly is Hollywood for ugly people. These women are hideous and really boring.I vote I'm done with Real Housewives. I actually felt disgusted after watching this.I have to thank them for one thing,they jolted me back to reality. I won't be watching this garbage any more. Yuck!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments