Britney Spears -- Comical Date Night

8/8/2010 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A demure looking Britney Spears enjoyed a classy night on the town last night with boyfriend Jason Trawick, taking in a play in downtown Los Angeles.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
Brit and Jason saw the comedy "The Lieutenant Of Inishmore" which stars Chris Pine and centers around a dead black cat. Hilarity ensues.

Fran Reno

No matter what she wears it looks cheap on her. I've yet to see her in anything that makes her look classy or well-groomed. Perhaps who ever is really managing her, will think about putting a stylist on the payroll.

fran

to #33 take another look the girl looks great and up to date and yes classy.........clean your screen

Carter

Britney looks amazing!

Ballsy

She looks stoned out of her mind. They must have medicated her so she wouldnt stand up and yell, "Where's the black cat at, Y'all?! I thoughted this was about a black cat?!"

SeizeTheNight

As usual, she looks like ****. Wash off the crooked eyeliner and run a brush through that rat's nest on her head. Britney used to be very pretty. Now she's looking like hell.

Tyler

I don't know who this is.

Jon-Paul Stone

I still think Brit-Brit is crazy as hell. I'll tell you what though, I would still love to give her the ol' hows your father and do other naughty things to her.

My two cents ;)

She looks pregnant

Um, wow...

She cleans up pretty well...I just wonder what her WEAVE looked like from behind?!?! If only she took pride in her appearance more often...

Get a Nose Job, please!!!

Some of you people are so pathetic and stupid!!!! Britney looks great! It's a miracle that she is well and entertaining again. In fact, her show is making more money than any other this year. I would love to see how you look, you imbeciles! I bet you are obese, missing a few teeth, have ratty hair, living on food stamps, and mad as hell at your dreary life. You are SO jealous. Poor things!!!!

Get a Nose Job, please!!!

The people on here trashing Britney are the thugs who tried to take over her life before her father stepped in. Remember how they were giving her drugs and saying they were managing her career? She survived those crazy people so let her get on with her life.

Lopez

THAT IS THE DRESS SHE BOUGHT IN HER DO***ENTARY "BRITNEY FOR THE RECORD!!!!" ... SHE WAS TRYING IT ON AND LOOKED HERSELF IN THE MIRROR AND SAID "I look like I'm a lawyer....Im gonna retire so I can go to an office everyday"... she then stares at her reflecion in the mirror and jokingly says "My name is Matilda".

Tony B

★ ★ ★She looks beautiful!

LOVE YOU BRITNEY! LOOKIN' GREAT BABY!!!

★ ★ ★HEY DAX!!!★ ★ ★

Thanks for being NICE to Britney on the show the other night! Good job buddy. Keep up the good work!★ ★ ★

Majestik

She looks great, but that Pamela Anderson makeup has to go. Brit doesn't need that much black underliner or over liner. This is the second pic this week that TMZ has of her, both with the thick black UNDER the eye. She doesn't need that.

Pretty LL

I think she looks beautiful in this outfit and she probably got caught off guard with the photographer. I just hope she's ok. Was reading something the other day about how she still makes all these trips to starbucks bathrooms. Thats weird (if true)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments