Katherine Jackson -- MJ's Kids 'Are Doing Fabulous'

8/9/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson says Prince, Paris, and Blanket couldn't be doing any better -- and according to her, they're all destined for greatness ... just like their father.

Katherine Jackson - Michael Jackson Kids

Katherine claims the "kids are doing fabulous" -- Paris wants to be an actress, Prince wants to make movies, and Blanket's got serious dancing chops.

Check it out -- thanks again to the Michael Jackson Secret Vault for the clip.

Pegasus

Thanks MiMi for the correction. I thought that it was the 21st. I just want to make sure that I don't miss it! And I want to see that S.O.B. start to get what he deserves! Is anyone up for a Turkey Deep Fry?

Mimi from Indy

Pegasus ~ I don't think any of it will be televised. But, TMZ might have a live feed at the courthouse that day. And of course there will be updates via the news channels too.

Pegasus

Well, I am still going to keep a very close eye on the tv - like HLN and the others - I may get lucky and they may say something.

Mimi from Indy

I will too, Pegasus. If we are lucky, CNN & HLN will have updates. Plus if we keep our eye on TMZ they will have updates as well probably.

MiMi

Well it's Friday and not much going on. But it has been awhile since I posted some G+++ P++++.

We'll Be There MJ....
Just Look Over Your Shoulders Honey.

Mimi from Indy

No one will ever look that good in Gold Pants!! Not in a million years!

Mimi from Indy

I would give anything if I could have gone to one of his concerts. Thanks for that one MiMi.....The Force was certainly present in that one!

Pegasus

I could not agree with anyone more than the two of you on the Gold Pants! But in all fairness and honesty - No Other Man on this Earth - could wear everything and get the reaction from the females that our beloved Michael could! I honestly, don't know what outfit I like the best on him - he looks so delious in all of them - Gold Pants, Red Pants, Western, Oriental, whatever! No matter what though, the FORCE was always strong with him! Ah, great, now I'll have trouble sleeping again tonight! What a MAN!!!

Pegasus

The problem with Michael is that he not only had "The LooK" but he had humility, intelligence, sensitivity, an overwhelming sense of concern for everyone and everything, compassion, a wonderful sense of humor, manners, a sense of responsiblity, creativity, and everything else! No other man on this planet, possesses all the things that Michael had and looked as good doing it! Bottom Line! The loss of him will be felt for generations to come.

MiMi

kim

hey 2 mimi's and pegasus. Don't worry, "IT" is spewing its crap on the allgood story. As for the videos, man i still have a hard time watching a video of "I'll Be There" when Michael is older. Still makes me tear up. and as for "Blood on the Dancefloor" live, yes that was great. I still love the music video of that song though with those red pants. whew.

rip mj

kim

Loved it Phantom

Pegasus

To #547 MiMi: OH MY GOD!! Thank you so very, very much for that video of Michael! You are so right - Perfection in Motion! I just melted from his heat - HE IS SO HOTTT!! Michael was and always will be PERFECT IN EVERY WAY! And to think of him in that Red Outfit - HOT, HOT, HOT, HOT, HOT! Boy, God OVER BLESSED HIM IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE!! And with the way he moves - he starts the engine going - when he speaks or sings - the engine starts to rev up - and when he smiles - the engine goes into over drive. He can Drive Me Anytime! Just don't put on the brakes nor the emergency brakes - no matter what. Otherwise, I may crash and burn.

sue

Pegasus you are so funny!!! i love it-- michael michael michael!!!! sue from tampa

Previous 15 Comments | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments