Katherine Jackson -- MJ's Kids 'Are Doing Fabulous'

8/9/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson says Prince, Paris, and Blanket couldn't be doing any better -- and according to her, they're all destined for greatness ... just like their father.

Katherine Jackson - Michael Jackson Kids

Katherine claims the "kids are doing fabulous" -- Paris wants to be an actress, Prince wants to make movies, and Blanket's got serious dancing chops.

Check it out -- thanks again to the Michael Jackson Secret Vault for the clip.

Missy

Steelers suck,seriously check your facts,MJ is their biodad,there is nothing wrong with the Jackson family. You only get to read/see what the media wants to show you,which is anything negative,the media will hardly ever show any of the positive things!

billliejeanRIP

stfu joe jackson does not have crystal blue eyes wow

Missy

stfu joe jackson does not have crystal blue eyes wow

Posted at 9:49 AM on Aug 9, 2010 by billliejeanRIP

If you knew any facts you would know Joe has blue/green eyes

billliejeanRIP

joe jackson has green/brown eyes wtf i never seen him with actual blue eyes like paris and debbie rowe give me a link to a pic where joe jackson eyes are blue like paris and debbie rowe and i wanna see crystal blue like paris.

i'll wait

Siggisiss

stfu joe jackson does not have crystal blue eyes wow

Posted at 9:49 AM on Aug 9, 2010 by billliejeanRIP

I don´t think anyone said "crystal" blue eyes. But Joe does have blue eyes - or rather blue-green. They used to be a clearer blue colour, but have gotten a bit murkier with age. See for yourself, schroll down a bit.

The ignorance (I am beginning to see why Michael fealt the need to use that word so often) and plain EVIL in many of the comments here make me both depressed and ILL.
Moni, what you said about adopted children was spot on.
It doesn´t MATTER who the biological parents are. That said, I do think that P,P and B ARE Michael´s biological children. Blanket looks a lot like his father. A LOT. Prince DOES suffer from Vitiligo. Now, how LIKELY is it that Michael, who DID have it too, should NOT be the father??? That ailment affects only 1 to 2 % of the population. Please, educate yourselves!

The kids have WHITE mothers (at least the two oldest). Debbie Rowe is an extremely blond, white, Scandinavian type person. Do her genes not COUNT? Do you all think that the white genes are so weak?? Mixed children can come in ANY colour! I have seen this time and time again in my circle of friends. You would be amazed!
Besides both Katherine and Joe have Native American blood, Joe some white too. Why should Michael´s children look black? Most likely they are only 30-40% black - 60-70% white/Native American. They ARE Michael´s children.

And please stop this, PLEASE, PLEASE, stop writing such vile things about CHILDREN. Normally I try to stay away from topics about MJ3 because I KNOW the nasty, nasty comments will be there. But I had a weak moment I guess. Please have a heart!

Chico

Mrs. Jackson looks like an old gorilla wearing a cheap wig

Posted at 7:59 AM on Aug 9, 2010 by Sue from Tampa
*******************************************************

You're a real POS, you know that? Why do you persist in cloning a nice person at TMZ? Why don't you clone somebody like you...another POS? Leave sue alone...and btw, the clone job is crap.

Siggisiss

i'll wait

Posted at 9:57 AM on Aug 9, 2010 by billliejeanRIP

I already posted a link to a photo of Joe. But I´ll be nice and do you a double favour, since you are too lazy to look for yourself. Here is another photo.

billliejeanRIP

lmao omg moving on

Jim

Hey Kids, not your fault, but your daddy was a freak, do your best to not be like him. Oh, Blanket you really need to get a name. Bedding equipment is not a name. Get name that fits you like: Quartashious, Dalmacisious or Bob.

CloBird

This is OLD news TMZ.
I hope the children will do well.I hope the children will never face some of the problems that their father faced;he had health issues,like addiction and he was used by so-called friends.

billliejeanRIP

lmao dead

Moonwalker

billliejeanRIP
Paris has greenish blue eyes
not sparkly blue

susie

I'm proud to say that I lived during the Michael Jackson era. You are a diamond in my heart Michael.
I love you.

mysteria333

THE CHILDREN ARE DOING WELL BECAUSE THIER FATHER IS DOING WELL. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN AND I HOPE THEY FOLLOW IN MICHAELS FOOTSTEPS AND BECOME HUMANITARIANS...AT THE NURSING HOME I VISITED YESTERDAY THEY HAD THIS IS IT IN THE VIDEO PLAYER. SOME OF THE ELDERLY WERE CRYING, IT WAS STRANGE THEY LOVED MICHAEL VERY MUCH. I DID NOT LET THEM KNOW BUT I WAS ANGRY THEY HAD THAT VIDEO PLAYING. BECAUSE THAT IS NOT, NOT NOT MICHAEL IN THAT VIDEO! ! ! IT IS MICHAELS BODY DOUBLE, I REALLY HATE THAT NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE REALIZE IT. PERHAPS YOU HAVE TO STUDY THE HUMAN ANATOMY FOR YEARS AS I HAVE TO REALIZE THAT, THE PERSON PLAYING MICHAEL IS NOT THE REAL MICHAEL JACKSON. AND IM ANGRY,VERY ANGRY AT RANDY PHILLIPS FOR MAKING PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT IT IS. AND IT MOST CERTAINLY NOT HIM SINGING ..THIS IS IT. MICHAEL WAS A HARD-CORE PERFECTIONIST HE WANTED EVERY SINGLE THING DONE RIGHT FOR HIS FANS AND HIS PUBLIC. HE WOULD HAVE NEVER ALLOWED THE RELEASE OF THIS IS IT. EXCEPT HE WAS ILL AND HAD NO SAY SO..OR BECAUSE OF THE HARSH WAY HE WAS TREATED, JUST DID'NT CARE. IN THAT CASE I WOULD'NT BLAME HIM ONE LITTLE BIT... LOVE YOU MICHAEL...ALWAYS, ALWAYS

Marie

Posted at 10:19 AM on Aug 9, 2010 by Siggisiss

Mariah Carey looks 100% white but she is 50% black and 50% white.Her father had very dark skin like singer Seal(model Heidi Klum's husband).Her mother is blonde.Would anyone say that Mariah Carey is not her father's biological daughter because he looks too white? It's ignorant and racist to comment that Michael Jackson's three kids are not his biological offsprings because they have light skin color.