Kelsey Grammer -- The Camille Kiss-Off

8/9/2010 12:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kelsey Grammer wasted no time moving on from Camille -- and was caught holding hands and kissing on a new woman just one month after his third wife filed for divorce.

0809_kelsey_splash2_video
The "Frasier" star was getting cozy with the new blonde this weekend in Manhattan.

Camille filed in July, citing "irreconcilable differences."  We're guessing the feeling is mutual.

Kate

Kate Walsh-Virgin Atlantic-stewardees-known for having more than a few daliances with the First Class customers-Kelsey met back in December-is now five monts pregnant.

Enough said!

Frasiersux

I am guessing she's divorcing him because he had a fling with the flight attendant. Can't keep his old shriveled up penis in his pants. Now the new girl is pregnant. Sounds like you found yourself another winner Kelsey. What about the kids??? Fred Farkel, sounds like you need to get on that train to nowhere with Kelsey and see a psychiatrist while you're at it.

Edguardo

Did you see the video!!!! How desperate is this clown??? Hey buddy at this point you're only coming off as more of an *******. Fire your pr people because they just had you walk in front of a train.

Very beginning, oh, there's our guy!!!lololol STAGED ANYONE. Too comical. Poor desperate fool!!! Who he's try to stoke??? His new in laws because the daughter is banged up??? No, Kelsey you should just disregard her and throw her to the curb. Or is he trying to stoke his soon to be EX? She laughing her ass watching you spiral down hill I'm sure.

The only thing he needs to clear up is something he caught yet there is no cure. Downhill at best. How embarrassing for him???

Check out my Phases the loser is following them to a T!!!

Max

THIS JUST IN: Being a celebrity helps you get laid! NEWSFLASH!! So, stop hatin on Kelsey. He's gettin some & you mad. If he was so disgusting why them ladies be lining up for him? So, don't hate the playa, hate the game. It'll be a crime if he ignored all that poonani that fell in his lap.

Kelsey been through alot of **** (drugs, alchohol & deaths); and the brotha STILL managed to entertain us for decades - all he wants is a lil goldilocks of his very own to play wit. And he deserves it!

Please step off his nut-sack & quit **** blockin'. The man's 55, still in shape & ain't gettin any younger - so he ain't got time for the bull****.

Kelsey is the ****. So, let the man GET HIS!

Kate

I'm sorry, do you see what he is with now? I doubt highly "ladies be lining up for him". I don't think she'd be the pick of the litter if that was the case.

Hey Ed',

You are spot on. Word is after his two day public humiliation tour he and his handlers are scrambling to save face. Which is your next phase! Throw the EX under the bus again to protect his image. That image he taken a huge hit after the not so bright parading around of the mistress. He has officially become a desperate low life who will stop at no means to spare his public image.

I can't wait for the rumored videos to come out!

The man is so, so flawed in character.

12know

To Fred Farkel: You are an a**. I could sound off on men too, you know. Too many men think they are God's gift to women. They are usually the losers (is that you Fred?) My guess is that anyone who met you in person, they would quickly run the other way.

elaine

Hey! I am glad he is divorcing her she is a whore and an attention seeker, she is extremely flirtatious & always kissing and gropingover the men she says is her "freinds" she is a disgusting peice of trash and looks trashy! But hey most white guys absolutly fall head over heels in live with the anorexic and bottle blond broads that they think the world is not beautiful without! Yeh right and what does he do...go right out and get photographed hugged up & slobbering with her twin! LOL what a *******!

susan wilson

Camille spends 13 years keeping Kelsey out of the bottle and away from who knows what else to help him fight his demons (we all know he has demons from his horrible undeserved past) and we all know that Camille has given up a lot to do so for the past 13 years, even though she has reaped the rewards of Kelsey's earnings in mansions, five star travel, nannies, custom designer apparel, etc.... but no one deserves to be humiliated and hurt on such a grand scale as she has. I hope Camille will in the future learn some humility herself in the future and be less braggy. She seems like she could be a really wonderful person. I do hope she connects on a personal level with her children and ditches her nannies so her kids get to know her before it is too late and I hope she spends some time with her mom before se leaves this world. Camille will have enough money to do all of this with minimal household help so she can enjoy her family and friends and let them get to know her rather than the help getting to know her. And stop being sooo defensive. Let those walls down Camille!

Nevedita

@Frasiersux and everyone else. Have you seen the show with Camille on it? She's a raging lunatic. THERE'S A REASON WHY THIS GUY RAN FOR HIS LIFE!!! She's a psychopath that makes up stories, she's extraordinarily fake and a narcissist at best. Seriously, go to Hulu and check out the last few epi's with Camille. Real Housewives Bev Hills. You'll then understand. Usually, I'd be saying crap about Kelsey for the tasteless way he handled his divorce, but I learned a lesson on this judging business quick time.

NETTE

YEAAAAA!!!! AFTER WATCHING REALHOUSEWIVES I WAS CONVINCED THIS WOMAN HAS BIG PROBLEMS. SHE WOULD BE HUMPING UP ON WHAT EVER MAN LOOKED HER WAY.(SLUT,TRASH). I COULDN'T BELIEVE SHE WAS DOING THIS KNOWING KELSEY WOULD SEE THIS SHOW. WELL IT MAKES SINCE NOW. SHE HAS A PLASTIC AND PASTY LOOK GOING ON. NOW LOSS KELSEY KEEP IT MOVING.

Lauren

Camille is as fake and trashy as they come! the housewives shows are soooo trashey and boring. Who cares about this tramp or her 4 nannies. The rest of us are out working 2 jobs trying to make ends meet (with college degrees)!!!!! Kelsey seems decent and all, he just has horrible taste in women (He likes them fake, slutty and bleached blonde) I just hope he gets a prenup next time and dries up all of her connections (including her married boy toys) She is a ditsy, worthless slut who dosen't deserve a penny and I hope he gets his kids from the divorce before she ruins them!

Me

Fred Farkel needs to go FARK himself...stupid jerk.

Lisa

I think cammille is the gold digger and has a crazy side to her don't think she's been sitting around without a guy while kelsey's been in new york that woman is crazy and needs some HELP

S.A.TX

Anyone who has observed Kelsey's ex on the Beverly Hills Housewives program would easily understand why he'd be miserable w/her! According to AA,no one,NO ONE makes or keeps someone sober-only the individual can (yet Camille takes credit for his sobriety! doesn't work that way! I'm surprised she didn't drive him to drinking again! So,good for him,cause like others commented,Camille's a mess! His new love doesn't have Camille's looks,but Kelsey saw beyond appearances,for his new love seems genuine,the opposite of of his ex. I'm not condoning affairs,but we don't know all the facts. Sometimes when you least expect it,"love happens".He does look content.He stood by his new love after the miscarriage.I wish them the best,and I agree,the children would probably be better off w/Kelsey!

Carol

It's time for Kelsey to grow up. I hope other women understand that Kelsey does not know the meaning of committment. He will be there until someone else cathces his attention

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments