With Lindsay in Rehab, Assistant in Dina & Ali Hell

8/9/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There is actually a job more insane than being Lindsay Lohan's assistant -- tending to the needs of her mom and sister!

Lindsay Lohan Rehabilitation
Sources close to Eleonore, Lindsay's long-suffering assistant, tell TMZ she is “miserable,” “super-stressed” and "incredibly worn out" these days -- which is strange because Lindsay has been "away" for nearly a month.

But now she has to do Dina and Ali Lohan's bidding. We're told Dina "goes on about nothing for days," constantly rambling about potential business deals. One such "deal" centers around a storage unit Lindsay has with her old clothes and other belongings that don't fit in her apartment. According to our sources, Dina thinks there's money to be made off the stuff with a Lohan garage sale.

Throw 16-year-old Ali in the mix and now Eleonore's got double the errands, pick ups, drop offs, etc ... and suddenly someone's counting down to Lindsay's release.

82 days to go, Eleonore.

0708_lohan_footer_55

annie2

Jody:

I was a medical technician/ assistant for a total narcissistic doctor. Your right it depends on the "boss" as to how well you will be treated...but I have heard in other stories about various celebrities that these people do NOT make that much money...maybe around 25,000 a year. Sometimes they get paid hourly even. I read of one who averaged about 8.00/hr. A bank teller makes more. Work at a convenience store and you would make more. I don't get it.

Part of me thinks the assistants (to a celebrity) WANT fame by proxy. Did you ever see "Swimming With Sharks"? Kevin Spacey was boss from hell but Frank Whalley's character puts up with it (for a while) because being a "bigwigs" assistant can be your foot in the door to a career in entertainment industry...I just don't see where being an actor/actresses assistant will get you...

for now

Are their parents to blame for doing a poor job of raising the ugly losers on here
who are jealous of beautiful,wealthy supermodel Ali?

standford

The entire Lohan family should just disappear. LiLo may have be somewhat talented in her youth but she is just a junky ho. If Ali looks like that at 16 she is going to look like the crypt keeper by 20. Dina needs a good shift kick in the butt. She is only concerned about herself and keeping her lifestyle. She lives off her kids' earnings. What a stupid skank.

kat

Unless they are holding a gun to her head and forcing her to be their assistant, then I don't have alot of sympathy for her if she's choosing to stay in this craziness.

joe joe

nice,,,so now Lindsay going to get out of rehab, back to be around her drunken mom!!!
we see where this will go.....thanks Dina!!!
Lindsay have no chance when she have such a bad influence such her mom around.
Dina, didn’t you damaged Lindsay life enough???
Move on, get a life, we already know that you cant and you will not going to be a responsible mom…
Move on and don’t destroy Lindsay chances on life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loe

we see where this will go.....thanks Dina!!!
Lindsay have no chance when she have such a bad influence such her mom around.
Dina, didn’t you damaged Lindsay life enough???
Move on and don’t destroy Lindsay chances on life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xx

we see where this will go.....thanks Dina!!!
Lindsay have no chance when she have such a bad influence such her mom around.
Dina, didn’t you damaged Lindsay life enough???
Move on and don’t destroy Lindsay chances on life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delmar

I haven't heard Eleonore say anything about Dina, Lindsay or Ali, even after she had her hiatus. Actually, I've never heard her say anything or know of her giving any interviews. She came back to be Lindsay's assistant, so conditions are at least tolerable for now. Ali doesn't deserve any of these nasty comments. The girl is 16 years old, a very difficult age, lives in crazy situations, and not once has she been found drinking, acting loud and obnoxious, or misbehaving in any way. She is in no way a media whore, she doesn't even talk to the media. There's no indication she's going to be like Lindsay at all. As much as people dislike Dina, at least she isn't saying all of the nasty things about Lindsay that her ex Michael is saying and she is there for Lindsay (and Ali) now. From what I understand, Cody is in a camp for now. Michael Jr (the 22 year old brother that people don't realize that Lindsay has that has just graduated summa c u m laude in May) sometimes takes care of Cody when he's around.

btw, from what I've heard of Ali, she is strikingly beautiful in person, looks to be in her early 20s, and the pics posted of her don't do her justice.

Dane

Someone needs to get Ali out while she can and the rest of the family needs to take a long drive off of a short cliff. I could say they are all bottom feeders but I would hate to insult the bottom feeders!

maizieful

Dina needs to make her own money. Makes me sick how she takes from her daughter. Get a real job Dina. You're shameful. I care about Lindsey and hope she stays in rehab for 90 day and gets a strong handle on her difficulties. The mom needs to go..

ev

Sheesh, this is one heckuva dysfunctional family.The mom has some serious issues about living vicariously thru her kids. I wonder who takes care of the younger son when mom's traipsing all around LA with Ali. Ali is supposedly home schooled,(but -duh- she's never home) I dunno if Lindsay ever finished school, and theres a young boy living with all this crazed Estrogen bearin' fools..

Doug

Selling personal gear to raise money...

This is the type of thing that Crack addicts do...Let me pawn that TV set to get a rock.

This Lohan so called "mother" is a waste of flesh.

kate

All you people who belived this story laugh is on you.Radar has the truth from Eleanore.

Delmar

Sorry, TMZ, your article is complete and utter bulderdash. Eleonore speaks to your competitor putting your garbage story to rest. Eat crow, idiots.

Eleonore:

“I love Dina and Ali and Lindsay with all my heart,”

“It’s absolute nonsense, all made up,” Eleonore told us. “And I’m extremely upset. I care so much about the Lohan family. Someone is putting a knife in my back.

“I have never said one bad thing about the Lohans. I don’t know if someone wants to punish the family but I would never do anything to hurt them.

“Why would I complain? I’m not working full-time right now and they are giving me work. Why wouldn’t I help them,”

sarah

Jeez Delmar,
At first you just sounded like that whiny 'mo that cried. "leave Britney alone".
Now you just remind me of some sort of shemale do***enozzle Lohan wannabe..
Now wipe your chin and go home, it's almost 8 pm and your Mamma's waiting on you.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments