« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

King James Goes Old Testament, LeBron Hires Rabbi

8/10/2010 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

LeBron ... L'Chaim!!!

0810_Lebron_James_Rabbi_ex_TMZ_04
TMZ has obtained this exclusive photo of LeBron James in a business meeting earlier today with Rabbi Yishayahu Yosef Pinto ... a man known around New York as the "Rabbi to the Business Stars."

Sources involved with the meeting tell us LeBron had hired Rabbi Pinto for spiritual guidance for a "big merchandising meeting" that took place on a private yacht somewhere off the coast of NY just hours ago.

Rabbi Pinto -- a 37 year-old-man who speaks only Hebrew -- has met with all sorts of business moguls in the past ... and is considered by some to be a "spiritual guide" who consults on business matters.

We're told LeBron paid in the neighborhood of 6-figures to get Rabbi Pinto to sit in on today's meeting ... in which LeBron heard presentations from several "big time" retail execs.

It's been a big summer for the Jews -- with Amar'e Stoudemire meeting with rabbis in Israel ... and Shaq learning Hebrew

It's only a matter of time before they start poppin' Manischewitz in the clubs!

0729_jew_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

dan the man

& lol.wow.@ #68. You can't be serious and be sober at the same time.

Bug

Are you kidding me?? Talk about sucking up to the locals. I hope Jesus Christ will forgive him on judgement day...I would be very afraid big boy.

jacobrabbi

TO all of you out there Jewish religion is the only true religion. Now all of you out there who are not jewish are all going crazy now... well let me prove it fellows...
When so called G-d gave the bible to Mohamad the (arab g-d) it was given to one man MOHAMAD that is it acording to the arabs. Now with the many crist.. out there the god you believe in is Jesus. According to you he got the bible from g-d. IT IS QUITE EASY FOR 1 MAN TO MAKE UP THAT G-D GAVE HIM THE BIBLE. NOWBY THE JEWS WE BELIVE THAT GOD GAVE THE BIBLE TO OUR INTIRE NATION OF JEWS. OVER 6 MILLION PEOPLE. NOW YOU TELL ME HOW CAN PEOPLE MAKE UP THAT 6 MILLION JEWS GOT THE TORAH (BIBLE) IF IT WAS NOT TRUE?!!!!!!!!!! RABBI PINTO IS AM MAN OF TRUTH I KNOW OF HIM. THE MONEY HE IS GETTING PAID IS GOING TO GO TO CHARITY. OUR RILIGION HELPS EACH OTHER. AND ABOUT AFTER DEATH WE HAVE A 2ND WORLD TO GO TO....YOU ....DON'T....THE RABBI

Rachel Rothechild

Is that same Rabbi that Micheal Jackson spoke to shortly before he died about getting help? As Sammy did Lebron James is doing what he needs to fit in the key circles that control things.

dan the man

Sammy Sosa probably asked this Rabbi if he should testify properly in the grand jury trial regarding steroids a few years back. He was like, "Should I answer honestly or pretend to not comprehend the English language to a degree deemed suitable to testify.

jmac

CAN YOU SAY SUCKERRRRRR ? SO YOUNG AND STUPID. PAY DAY FOR THE SPIN DOCTOR "RABBI"

I Chinee

WTF??? What a rip off.

ben (the turk)

I already didnt respect lebron. This makes it officiali tho lol

PROPHETESS SHERRY LEVY

WE ARE ALL JEWS BECAUSE OF JESUS WHEN WE TOOK HIM AS LORD AND SAVIOR WE BECAME WHAT HE IS A JEW A AIRE AND JOINT AIRE OF JESUS CHRIST!

webms

Hey Lebron!,
How about picking up the rest of your relatives in Wadsworth and taking them to Miami too!

CitizenX

Glory to God for gullible goyim.

sam

lebron is now gonna have another one hour special: "i've decided to take my religion specialties to israel, where I will team up with Omri Casspi and Amare Stoudemire."

Secrets

My cousin Lebron James has a secret eight year old daughter in Tampa Bay, Fl. by a woman named Raegan Johnson. No rumor.

The Quitness

eff Lebron! He treats people crap! He's always been a follower. Doesnt have what it takes to lead. And I agree with you totally Donald Ray. He needs to seek out some spiritual guidance on the relationship(marrying)with the mother of his children.

me

Your doubt is already giving you the answer you need.

No one can tell you the future. They can tell you what you

want to hear..but that is about it.

I learned this lesson many, many, moons ago....

When in doubt............... DON'T DO IT !!!

I live by that.

Steer clear of spirituals, mediums.....and all that...

I heard...that most people who go to them...have an abundance

of money....so they help them to get rid of their problems ...by

ridding them of all that dough......NOW....they no longer have

those problems....cause they cannot afford them anymore.

Problem solved....You have too much money.....that's the only problem they see....and they will gladly help you eliminate
that problem....

Wake up.....this year has been a lot of changes......follow
your instincts......