Mayor of Wasilla to Levi

'Keep Your Clothes On'

8/10/2010 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If Levi Johnston really plans on running for Mayor of Wasilla, he needs to do two things first -- get a high school education and stop dropping his pants for nudie magazines ... this according to the current Mayor of Wasilla.

Levi Johnston
TMZ just spoke with Mayor Verne Rupright, who's offering sound political advice to Levi -- after the 20-year-old announced he'll be running for Mayor of Wasilla next year as part of his new reality show.

Rupright tells TMZ his advice for Levi is, "Get your high school diploma and keep your clothes on"-- because, according to Rupright, "voters like it that way."

When it comes to the Levi's ability to run the city, Rupright -- a Vietnam war veteran -- tells TMZ, "I don't know if I could handle those responsibilities when I was Levi's age. I was still trying to figure out how to put on my uniform."

O-C Guy

Does he know how to read & write?

Ben Gleck

It's always funny watching the palinbots trying to hurt Democrats by trashing Levi. Small wonder The republicans made us fight a pointless war in Iraq against their old friend Sadam without provocation. I think they want their friend Jesus to return so they can crucify him all over.

Ricky Hollywood

If Verne had trouble remembering how to put his uniform on in a barracks full of young recruits (winky! winky!), maybe he should mind his own business when it comes to Levi's clothes. Did Verne volunteer for submarine duty by any chance ?

ladybug

One word: SLEEZBALL

Marie

Levi is a joke. He has tried everything possible to make money including exposing his body? He is after the spotlight any way he can get it. He should be attending adult school and trying to finish his education.

Gabriel

I believe Levi probably does his best work without his pants. If Sarah Palin can be a governor in alaska then Levi is over qualified to be mayor of wasilla

tracker

jesse ventora.minasota governor.duh.people will vote for anyone.so.hmmmmmm don,t be shocked...........

Raejean

This boy is a total, media-whoring joke. And not a very bright one, either.

solar panel

We'll see if Alaskans learned their lesson the first time through with the Palin experience ("holy mackerel was that thing dumb!"). If not, maybe educated Alaskans can hire Mr. Putin and his water-bomber crew to drop some educational pamphlets on Wasilla, to smarten them up. Or hire some moose, polar bears and wolves to fight the invasion of Neanderthalish Palin types by having THEM distribute door to door brochures, which I'm sure they'd be glad to do if we can just get the concept into their minds...... it's in their best interests!

Donna

What is happening to this country when a man can get a girl pregnant, trash her family, go nude, use the mother of his child once again to make a second round of 15 minutes of fame. Why are people being awarded for bad behavior?? Levi is a walking joke, I hope no station takes his reality show seriously.

Gayle James

Levi Johnston! Yet nother Jon Gosselin. This 20 year old does not know his you know what from a hole in the ground. As to the reality shows in the U.S. they are such a waste. We as consumers are subjected to them and the majority of our consumers have nothing better than to watch these shows. Levi Johnston! is a crazy 20 year old. If I lived in Alaska, never but never would I vote for a 20 year old juvenile who cannot keep his pants on. Good thing, Bristol Palin got rid of him. Thank goodness someone in this relationship has brains.

who-me

All of the suckers in Wasilla hate that he is smarter than the current mayor and will now be able to speak freely about that ignorant family. I'm so glad he didn't get hitched so he doesn't have to hold his tongue exposing the lack of intelligence that they have. I hope he marries Kathy Griffin and she would run for mayor and let the douches have it. Expose the Palin's ignorance(as if the good people of Wasilla didn't already know)! Republicans are allright with me, the Palins are borderline imbeciles and by borderline I mean Russia outside the window!

Robert

Would somebody shot this son of a bitch, disgusting vile excuse of a human being.

Get a Nose Job, please!!!

To the people trashing Sara Palin: Sara has a College Degree and has done Graduate Work. Have you? Stop showing your ignorance and shut up!

Get a Nose Job, please!!!

He is a White Trash Dimwitted Pathetic Media Whore Don't you have to graduate from High School to run for Mayor?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments