Oksana Sources:

Mel's Avoiding Deposition

8/11/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources connected with Oksana Grigorieva tell TMZ Mel Gibson is going to great lengths to avoid sitting for his deposition.

0726_Mel_Gibson_getty_ex
The sources believe Mel does not want his deposition taken before the L.A. County District Attorney makes a decision on whether to prosecute the actor for domestic violence. Mel will almost certainly take the 5th on most, if not all, of the events surrounding the January 6 blowout

But the Oksana sources say taking the 5th could have implications in the family law case.  They say they scheduled the depo more than two weeks ago, only to be told last week ... Mel was going out of the country on a fishing trip.

But other sources dispute the claim that Mel is intentionally avoiding his depo.  They say Mel is coming back to L.A. this weekend and the deposition should take place in a week or so ... long before the D.A. makes a decision.
0708_gibson_fotter_550

kelly

I hope Mel caught a bunch of fish and had a wonderful time with his sons.Oky is just pulling another one of her drama acts again.

LOVE YA MEL

Violette-Blue

Why does she & her "sources' always talk about things that should not be made public? She's proving to be a real idiot. This woman needs mental help. I'm sure Team Mel will victor. Especially since she tape recorded him without his knowledge and that is against the law in CA. Plus she's an extortionist. Apparently could care less about her children and keeps coming up with the most ridiculous stories ever.

Michael

Well said V!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

MIDNIGHT TOKER....come on over to Mel's side we all have direct deposit the minute we post.....Oxy has no money honey....and is a sinking ship....but keep up the good gratis work for now you are on par with how much she made from her singing career....

Posted at 5:39 AM on Aug 11, 2010 by KM

I am getting paid in Lox and cream cheese Bagels, yum. Mel said if I do real good I get a steak. [/sarcasm in case ROL is reading this]

Next on ROL how Mel pretended to be an evil ghost clown at a circus and kidnapped Daphne from the Scooby gang (meddling kids) according to Oksana's sources!

Team Mel

Posted at 5:50 AM on Aug 11, 2010 by Kilmerfan
I am jumpimg on this bandwagon big time,do you all think Mel
will let me star in one of his upcoming movies???
and I like my sarcasm medium well done...

igotfleasfromtmz

He wasn't screwing around with her for more than 3 months before she got knocked up. A 40+ yr old hag knocked up , she only has a good 5 years left to Mild TD. His response was "a baby it is" what else is left to say. EXCEPT What get's anyone that angry. These tapes were not over the course of a week a month, this was one night when he found out she wanted 20 million dollars in her pocket and 15 million for the baby. That is 35 million dollars. Yeah rageing mad I think so.

Donna

Oksana overly embellish's her stories and it is quite obvious!! On ROL she states that on another occasion when he came over she was soo petrified that she had to let him in? Again she did not call the cops, but she is soo fearful that she lets him in?? Sorry I do not believe her, if you are in fear for your life you do not give that person full access to you. I doubt very much that Mel is avoiding his deposition. They knew of his trip with his sons.

Jacqueline13

Hey...everybody delays in these things. Including Ox. Mel has
other important affairs to attend to, Ox has nothing to do as she even has a nanny provided by Mel, so she doesn't have to
care for her own child. She can go to movies and meet(and I use that term loosely) secretly with the people she's scamming with against Mel. Mel is busy getting on with his life, Ox
I suggest you do the same...and get a real "job".

jessup

Mad Mel is going down. Mel has bitten too many people. I do feel Oksana's original lawyer should go to jail for advising her not to report the assault. Instead Looking for a 18 million dollar settlement was a huge mistake.

gonesi

59 tellthetruth

you really found it! WOW! If that wedinng picture was just a little better, you could almost see the chipped tooth! What a piece of dog crap she is!

Don't you know when Mel Gibson finaly ordered a background check and found this was what he was fooling with, he almost died!

This is about like having a baby with the Russian Mafia!

igotfleasfromtmz

Only one going down is Konsie and it won't be on Mel ever again. Roflmao stupid russian girl. The FBI is now involved with the Extortion case and the long sticky tentacles they have all over the world will no doubt turn up "sources" "Who released the tapes and how much they were paid" Nothing like the nice reward that is being offerd for information leading to this, we all know how those girls will sell each other out. Yep a nice 20 million dollar reward Konsie wanted in her pocket will now go to the singing canary.

Jacqueline13

I just purchased my bigger-than-life yacht. Compliments of
you know who. I'm naming it "Team Mel".

StarryStarryNight

morning y'all!

a new day, a new oink$ana lie.

kickaboo

One would think Oksana would have used a nanny cam if she truly wanted to get record of Gibson's "abuse". Not illegally record his phone calls and push his buttons like a shark preying on a school of fish.
I used to think ROL held bits back for drama, now I think they just change their stories and go with the Oksana flow of lies.

Jacqueline13

...and my mansion is named "Lethal Weapon Manor".

Kilmerfan

I am jumpimg on this bandwagon big time,do you all think Mel
will let me star in one of his upcoming movies???
and I like my sarcasm medium well done...

Posted at 6:05 AM on Aug 11, 2010 by MIDNIGHT TOKER

Yeah sure you can be in Mel Gibson's Scooby Doo with the Harlem Globetrotters. Daphne gets kidnapped for a very long time in this one. Also you might get paid in Scooby snacks.

All this tape stuff (which is altered tapes IMHO) reminds me of the Talk Boy device in Home Alone. I wonder if Oksana bought one at Toy R Us.

Team Mel