Steven Slater -- Released From Jail

8/11/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Steven Slater walked out of a jail tonight in the South Bronx after his $2,500 bail was posted.

081210_steven_slater_old_video_2
WNBC in NY got the exit shot of the JetBlue flight attendant. Slater didn't answer any questions and then sprinted away with a friend.

Far as we know, Steven did not grab a couple of beers on his way out of the jail.

who dat

TMZ are you guys going to report on this pathetic psycho everyday? This is what it has come to in America. He will have an agent, book & movie deal by the end of the week. Next week he will be on Oprah. The week after that he will be testifying in front of the Senate on the state of the Airline industry.

SexxePaigE

LOL that is really funny... wata bum!!! speaking of funny I just came across this site called, peopleofthemta.com ... has anyone ever been to it ? HySTeriCaL!!!!

tom terrific

Steve, Steve, Steve,

Well it looks like this loose cannon on deck just got his 15 minutes.

This guy is a f***ing nut. He works in a service industry. His job is to serve drinks and hand out peanuts and take abuse. His job is not to berate customers and put plane loads of people at risk by consuming alcohol and casually engaging emergency mechanisms designed to be engaged only in the case of an actual emergency.

Do not give this individual any more media attention.

Thank you.

tom terrific

Steve, Steve, Steve,

Well it looks like this loose cannon on deck just got his 15 minutes.

Do not give this individual any more media attention.

Thank you.

His actions

Suzie

I was a flight attendant for two and a half years, I put up with a lot of crap. Mostly from non Americans. I felt sorry for them because I was not able to communicate with them because I didn't speak their language. But for the most part, I was spit on, I had drinks thrown at me, I was cursed at. And at times I was threatened. I can't say that I blame this man at all. As a flight attendant you put up with a lot of crap. Enough is enough. After that many years, I can say he earned his wings. I hate the way he quit but....good for him... passengers traveling on an airline should know that you are NOT entitled....follow the rules...sit back, relax, put your tray in the upright position...follow our guidlines...and we will get you there alive...if

twilightmom

Posted by: tom terrific

Well tom, you got the first two parts of his Job right. But part of his Job is NOT taking abuse from bunch of *******s. They don't get paid nearly enough for all thr bull**** they have to put up with on a daily routime.
Sounds like you tom, are probably one of those *******s that treats people in the service business like your personal slaves.
Sounds like your the one that's f'n nuts!

kb

He quit like a rockstar! I wish I had the financial means to do that, I always wait to fired, Go Steve Go

Rainjarden

LOL...they should prolly leave him alone, we already know he can snap!

bob

He runs like a little girl . But I'm still behind you Dude. And I mean that in a good way!

Lisa

TMZ, all the attention is on Steve. Why don't YOU all be the first to track down the passenger that cussed at him, called him a name, and HIT HIM over the head with a bag that actually hurt him and caused a mark on his head.

Why was this passenger not arrested for assault on flight crew and disorderly conduct on a plane??? SURELY other passengers witnessed what she did. Let's get in this chick's face and ask her if she thinks SHE has any responsibility in this, with her nasty vindictive behavior. It would be an absolute shame if she got away with this scot-free.

shelley

something needs to be done about the woman who assaulted him first. Are there not any passengers who were on the flight who can back up the flight attendant? A person of character is one who will speak up when something is not right.

Cliff

Hey Slater, YOU ARE A DOUCHE! I wouldn't be surprised if he was high on crank. Textbook example of a NON-STORY.

Rusty Schackelford

w.......NNNNNNbbbbbbcccc!!!!

DumbWalrus

WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY?? WHAT MOVIE WAS HE IN? DID HE APPEAR ON A TV SHOW? WHAT BAND DOES HE PLAY FOR? DOES HE PLAY IN THE NFL?

cmon TMZ.... why is this on the website?????

just sayin

I have to agree... what happened with this passenger? We hear about passengers that were abusive to flight attendants pretty often, and they are usually dealt with pretty severely. It seems like because the flight attendant freaked out the way he did that the passenger was able to get away with assaulting him, is that correct? TMZ, please follow up!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments